Engine010.jpg

Engine009.jpg

Engine008.jpg

Engine007.jpg

Engine006.jpg

Engine003.jpg

Engine002.jpg

Engine001.jpg

The alignment is spot on... buuuuuuuuut... the alignment shop was concerned that some of the nuts didn't screw down flush with the bolts. Obviously this isn't ideal cuz you don't want any of these nuts backing off. Turns out, after contacting Maximum Motorsports about the issue, some of the C/C kits were sent out with the wrong hardware. They are sending the correct nuts to me at no charge. So for those of you installing these, if you're having trouble it could be cuz you received the wrong hardware like me. Just some FYI.

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
looks great. can you tell it handles differently after the plates and an alignment? i need one baaaad. can you feel a difference fron the throttle body and plenum??

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
To be honest, I can't tell about the plates. The only reason I got them was b/c I was concerned about uneven tire wear due to the drop from the Eibach springs. I like having the peace of mind that my alignment is dead on. I may have been able to scrape by with the factory C/C plates since the pro-kit isn't all that aggressive, but I figured it'd also be a good excuse to get another mod.

As far as the throttle body and plenum are concerned... I did that at the same time as the PI cams/intake so I DEFINITELY feel a difference, but I can't attribute that entirely to the Accufab of course.

Thanks for the comments.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.