pics of new rear spoiler

Suspect

Reaction score
kinda big, but still looks good!! i just put one on mine also. :santa_afro:

S

scarface

Jperran said:
95pootang said:
i have to luagh at some of you people out here, now lets think about this if i was to take the tale off take the side scoops off take the lites off then my car would look just like yours :comando:. now on the other hand if you as a person preffer your car to look like all the millions of mustangs out there then thats your call. now if you knew me as a person you would know i dont follow that status quo. i follow what looks good to me and me only.thanks for the compliments people

Theres a difference between unique and ugly.
Dont be hateful.

G

GREG@SN95

I think that the tails would look killer if you tinted em :santa_afro:

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
The window scoops look absolutely retarded.....What do they do, cool off the back passengers if you have any? :gtfo:

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
its all good. i dont take this stuff to heart. everybodys car is different. bottom line its what you like on your car, not what the other people like. hell if you ask people out here what they would do to there cars you would get a million diferent answers. what looks good to one person may look like crap to another. so theres my point! :hammer: :santa_cool:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
95pootang said:
its all good. i dont take this stuff to heart. everybodys car is different. bottom line its what you like on your car, not what the other people like. hell if you ask people out here what they would do to there cars you would get a million diferent answers. what looks good to one person may look like crap to another. so theres my point! :hammer: :santa_cool:

Your cars beautiful man. Its different then every other mustang out there, and thats what makes me like it even more.

badass98svt

Reaction score
95pootang said:
its a cros between the saleen and the roush.

It's definitely not a cross between Saleen and roush.
Roush's looks nothing like yours. Roush's looks a lot like the 94-95 Cobra "crabclaw" spoiler.
It looks like an exact replica of the Longer Boss Shinoda spoiler to me.

Love the color though. It's bright atlantic blue, right?

jpajkos

Reaction score
Car looks bad ass. Ever thought of the Cobra front end with the ABC Lip? Would really set that car off even better. Not a fan of the window covers but to each there own. Color is bad ass :drunk:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
im not bashing your ride or nothing but whats up with the rear quarter windows? the windows not in its stock place????? what did you have to do im confused? :help2:

G

GREG@SN95

well if someone told me that they didnt like one of my mods...

I'd tell em to go piss up a flag pole...

My car... I don't care what noone thinks...

So I Hope that you aren't offended at the fact that some members do not like some of your mods... Everyone is entitled to their opinion and different people like different things...

I like all your mods... not the route I'd go... but its very clean, and tastefully done... so :santa_afro: :santa_afro:

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
ya i here ya. i know its a personal thing when it comes to our cars.i dont take it to heart. i know not every ones gonna like what we do to our cars, and thats ok.

jealousy

Reaction score
hey man dont listen to some of these people who are all about stock look crap, those window things look completely awesome! :thumb: ive never seen those for our years, where did u get those and how much? lol. Whats ur cardomain site? i need to see more pics

Ryaannn

Reaction score
I like those window scoops a lot.
I wish I had a hardtop.

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
>i bought the side door scoops from abcexlusive.com and the tail is the
>gt800
>from them also, the side pilars cover and scoops that replaced the back
>SIDE