pics of new rear spoiler

ripper

Reaction score
Hmmmmm got pissed and left? I like the side louvers myself they look like the old fastback 67. cool stuff. Ya know if ya dont like stuff thats cool but lets not be a dick. Theres a difference between " I dont like it" and "It looks like shit". I mean the guy came here to get some feedback on his mods not insults. Personally "I dont like" the spoiler but he does. And thats what matters.

Pushin for 100 posts :blah2:

diablostang

Reaction score
Some of the replies here are pretty tarded. :lame: The guy modded his car, and it doesn't look ricey, so get over it.

The spoiler is a Boss Shinoda replica, which isn't bad. Heck, I drove around with a Cobra R spoiler, which even though my car is a roadcourse car with a functional wing, that was still FAR ricier than this guys Boss Shinoda spoiler.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i have never seen a window cover that deleted the rear quarters? very unique must have took a lot of reserch...i absolutely love your color im soooo jelious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Green GT

Reaction score
I think the car looks awesome and some of you guys need to grow up.

Do you have any cloes ups of the window scoops? Id like to see how they completely hide the window.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Good looking car :thumb:

Different like you said, and you like it. That's what counts.

Love the stance and wheels, BAB. She's a beauty.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
diablostang said:
Some of the replies here are pretty tarded. :lame: The guy modded his car, and it doesn't look ricey, so get over it.

The spoiler is a Boss Shinoda replica, which isn't bad. Heck, I drove around with a Cobra R spoiler, which even though my car is a roadcourse car with a functional wing, that was still FAR ricier than this guys Boss Shinoda spoiler.
you think this is bad? its nothing compared the comments he would get on SVTP...get over it. most of these comments were peoples opinions which were very respectablly typed. He posted pics for opinions. SOme like it some dont. i like the car..looks pretty sweet.

The Green GT

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
diablostang said:

you think this is bad? its nothing compared the comments he would get on SVTP...get over it. most of these comments were peoples opinions which were very respectablly typed. He posted pics for opinions. SOme like it some dont. i like the car..looks pretty sweet.
Most of them were just saying that they wouldnt do it., But a few of them just straight up told him it was ugly. Thats just uncalled for IMO. I like it personally. The only thing I dont really care for is the tails. They would look better smoked though but then they dont have any types of bezels. Which just looks like too big of a flat peice if you ask me.

wnracing

Reaction score
Can't say anything dude, I like your attitude and im glad you decided to think outside the box. Unfortunately, I have to agree those tails aren't my style, BUT if you like them that is ALL that matters. It's YOUR car and you get to decide what you like! Trust me, people busted my balls when I got my new tails but once they saw them on the car they flipped their opinion and blew it right out their own ass!

I love that spoiler man, not sure about the Louvered scoops seem a little too new edge for our body style though. Good job though man! O0

Im sure SOMEONE will say it... "Yes, I know my bumper is warped!" lol
CIMG1041after.jpg

tl2.jpg

tl1.jpg

Pennywise2

Reaction score
I think your car looks very nice the way it is good job. :thumb:
Those wheels are very nice what brand are they?

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I really dont see whats so bad about his car? Everything flows really well. Its feckin sexy IMO, looks just like a shark. Its not like he has some ugly double decker wing, neons, roof scoop, ugly decals and stickers etc. etc. The only think I dont like is that he dont have tint :ass3: :p

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I think the car looked fine. Lights arnt my style but hell, I love my stock 95 taillights! That color is cool too.

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
im amazed the interest in this thread. since ive put the tail on the car it has went under some nice up grades, new 302 bored over 30, forged pistons and crank arp head bolts new stock heads ported. everything new under the hood. not one used part from the old engine. everything from the radiator to the powersteering pump to all the lines. i did this engine right. this wed thekenny bell blower goes on. ill post post pics asap. also painted the brake rotors last night. im must say for doing it the oky way they came out nice, and i know this thread is worthless with out pics, lol. just wanted to update ya all on the progress. thanks for all of your help out here , u guys have been a big help. pics will be up soon. ps if anybody wants info for painting the rotors letme know ill let ya know what i did, its was real easy with out having to take everything off.thanks again gil

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online