pics of new rear spoiler

95pootang

Reaction score
just put it on today, next this week the 302 with the blower, then im done.
640119_85_full.jpg
640119_87_full.jpg
640119_86_full.jpg

S

scarface

looks great...your car would be hot with a cobra bumper!

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments , as for the lites well personally i think the stock ones look like crap. but its all good not everybody is going to like what we do to our cars. im not out to impress anybody in here, just myself , lol

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I actually think the Tails look good with your car.

r_suh

Reaction score
wing looks sweet! u must have a terrible blind spot with those rear side window covers.. but i have to say the colour is AMAZING! :hitit:

snoball

Reaction score
Personally id remove the wing,tailights and those side window cover things. Itd still looks better plus you have a awesome color

G

GREG@SN95

Snoball said:
Personally id remove the wing,tailights and those side window cover things. Itd still looks better plus you have a awesome color

oh yeh?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not a fan of the lights but I think the side things look pretty sweet on it, like you said its your car so who cares what ppl say as long as ur happy. color is wicked.

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
i have to luagh at some of you people out here, now lets think about this if i was to take the tale off take the side scoops off take the lites off then my car would look just like yours :comando:. now on the other hand if you as a person preffer your car to look like all the millions of mustangs out there then thats your call. now if you knew me as a person you would know i dont follow that status quo. i follow what looks good to me and me only.thanks for the compliments people

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
it came from abcexclusive.com its there gt 800 rear spoiler. its a cros between the saleen and the roush.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online