pics of the cobra and friends '85 gt - new paint

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys, took a few pics today after school of my cobra and my friends '85 gt. he just got every single dent removed and a whole new paint job from top to bottom and some new wheels. i would love to own his fox. ne ways, heres the pics!

P1000239.jpg

P1000238.jpg

P1000240.jpg

P1000241.jpg

EDIT :: oh ANDDDD i painted the front calipers yesterday! im doing another coat tomorrow and then filing off the paint over the "COBRA" lettering on them! tell me what you guys think. and im doing the backs tomorrow or wednesday!

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
1. Nice houses
2. That 4 eye is friggin awesome, I love it, any serious mods?
3. Your cars lookin great man, the calipers deff look better

nothing better then 2 nice ass black stangs together.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
umm lol that house is pretty nice. actually really nice.. but omg you should see the kids house who owns that 85 stang. hes a really nice kid, not conceited, snobbish, or ne thing but wow. i thought my house was pretty nice... but his :nonono:. if i remember, he has like 15 or so flat panel tvs (including one in his refrigerator lol), and his media room has a 123" projection screen.. ive known this kid since about january and his dad has had like 5 different trucks. idk its amazing. his fox doesnt have any mods. he just got it. its not technically his yet but it will be. its his dads right now. and thanks for the compliments on the calipers! :thumb:

edit :: and theres that little rich bastard im guessing.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
both cars looking fantastic, and i just nutted on my screen for that 4 eye fox, i used to have one and i love em and miss mine.

Ram000

Reaction score
wow, both look fuken awesome, man!

on a side note--after seeing pics of your car, i know i'm gonna love those headlights

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
thats a great looking 85 there, and your caps look great.........finally ::) :thumb: :thumb:

yellowgt

Reaction score
Your Cobra looks really good with the calipers painted. :thumb:

Tell your buddy his four eyed fox looks amazing.

Dark-5.0

Reaction score
Car looks awesome man. The 85 is tight too. Who did you buy your headlights from. They look incredible. I've noticed some are lighter than others but I like how dark yours are.

Jeremy

97vertstang

Reaction score
those are some sweet stangs!!!!!!!!!! love both cars and holy crap those are some houses :eek:

blurry

Reaction score
Nice looking Mustangs! :khobra:

Where did you get your headlights :pimp2:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
blurry said:

arts performance products, look in the lounge, its in a thread that says "looking for smoked headlights"

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
blurry said:

arts performance products, look in the lounge, its in a thread that says "looking for smoked headlights"
:thumb: :thumb:

r_suh

Reaction score
really slick looking cobra. clean gt as well. clean neighborhood too. Texas is where I need to be! :pimp:

97six

Reaction score
and i thought i was lucky gettin my car at my age. great cars guys. what springs do you have txcobra?

S

scarface

Damn! Both of those stangs are beautiful! I agree with the comments on the headlights. I think I am going to ditch the projectors, and get a set of those.

yellowgt

Reaction score
DamieN said:
It doesn't get much better than that.

Sure it does

One word......................................................................TERMINATOR.... :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online