pics of the freshly painted two-tone stang...

JESS94GT

Reaction score
OK, so i bought my 94 GT in October of last year and she was all beat up, wrecked up front, with blown rear end. Started out as a Laser Red GT. Car was completely stripped and redone with a complete color change. This is when i brought her home...

In process...

Here's a few after she was all painted and put together. If it'll ever stop snowing i will get some better pics. These just don't do justice. She's two-tone House of Kolor Kandy Magenta and Brilliant Black Metallic with Silver painted pin stripes. Clear headlights, taillights, and reflectors, smoked brake light, billet fuel door, indiglo gauges, 17x9 OEM Cobra R's, off road h-pipe, flowmasters, short throw shifter, and 373 gears.

*~More upgrades to come... some engine work and definitely gonna lower her!!~*

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
eh, not really my cup of tea, but it looks like you put some nice work into her... :thumb:

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
not my style either, but you did a nice job, looks good with the wheels...

raven69

Reaction score
the idea is cool, but it dont work for me. and im especially not feeling the taillights

Rantheman

Reaction score
nice work with the body work Id day lower it get a hood lose the tail light then :hitit: :rockyou: :rockyou: :behind:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cool I like it. Funny thing is my cars laser red and eventually I want to paint it house of kolor candy apple red with silver base, then from the roof up metallic black possibly with some red pearl.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
this has grown on me...get rid of the wheel gap and darken the tail lights and you've really got a beauty...

OP
OP
J

JESS94GT

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the comments!! Yeah, my husband isn't a fan of the tail lights either... but i like 'em!! The first thing to be done next will be the lowering. :thumb:

Darkhorse

Reaction score
JESS94GT said:

Can anyone photochop that pic with black on the top and forest green on the bottom and then vice versa? I would like to know what it would look like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online