pics of the stang--hey i washed it

bimmertech

New Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
i rarely wash my car so here are some pics
P1150001.jpg


P1150002.jpg


P1150005.jpg
 

bimmertech

New Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
StealthCobra said:
Looks good.
How do you like that hardtop?

i do like it, i love the look of a true coupe and this is the closest you can get with a newer stang.
 

Dark-5.0

New Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Hey man, you're door looks to be slightly off in......ahhhh nevermind. haha. Looks good man. Get ready to race soon.

Jeremy
 

Suspect

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
2,776
Reaction score
1
Location
ATL
black, u have to wash it at least once a week! looks good man!! :thumb:
 

DropTopPony

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
15,376
Reaction score
171
Location
South Jersey
Do you lose any headroom with the hardtop on? How hard is installation? I've been debating one for a few years. Any pics from the inside of the top?

Not really liking those mach wheels on it. I think i'm one of the few who really like the stock Cobra wheels.
 

bimmertech

New Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
DropTopPony said:
Do you lose any headroom with the hardtop on? How hard is installation? I've been debating one for a few years. Any pics from the inside of the top?

Not really liking those mach wheels on it. I think i'm one of the few who really like the stock Cobra wheels.

no loss of headroom.

installation is straight forward cuz its factory--it is heavy, but it has a dome light, full finished headliner, rear window defogg, etc..

i have another set of wheels and another in the works for all you guys that don't like the machs. they carry my "winter" tires and are pretty smooth compared to my other set.
 

95riosnake

Active Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
502
Reaction score
46
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
lookin real clean man. :thumb:

What ever happened to the white GT that you bought and were turnin into a road race car? Last I had seen I think you were putting a cage in it.
 

bimmertech

New Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
95riosnake said:
lookin real clean man. :thumb:

What ever happened to the white GT that you bought and were turnin into a road race car? Last I had seen I think you were putting a cage in it.

it has a 6pt cage in it now and is sitting in the driveway waiting for me to get off my ass and do something. i got a vortech and some other stuff to slap in there, just need some motovation. that and it is always up for sale....any takers?

btw it is opal frost, not white.


P1110009.jpg


asdf.jpg


i absolutely love your car, if you ever want to trade for my 2 piles just let me know. :thumb:
 

Iceman12

New Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
whoa, didn;t even realize it was a hard top vert, i was reading posts wondering why everyone ws makeing such a deal about a coupe. haha, then i looked again, cool car man, very cool.
 

bimmertech

New Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Iceman12 said:
whoa, didn;t even realize it was a hard top vert, i was reading posts wondering why everyone ws makeing such a deal about a coupe. haha, then i looked again, cool car man, very cool.

thanks, still don't know what number it is yet,but i should know this week.
 

95riosnake

Active Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
502
Reaction score
46
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
the opal frost gt is lookin pretty cool with the cage and all. Don't sell it, finish it and take lots of suspension pics of it... I just absolutely love hardcore suspension systems for some reason.

BTW I dunno why I remembered it bein white :dunno:
 

badass98svt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,148
Reaction score
0
another cobra! we're taking over this joint!

nice ride bro. not a big fan of the Mach wheels either.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,608
Messages
1,449,162
Members
13,438
Latest member
rjankow661

Members online

Top