Picture of Stang after accident

REStang

Reaction score
This is the only damage that was done to my 98 GT and they totalled it. The windshield and roof.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

S

scarface

damn...thats kinda stupid? How much would that cost to fix?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I'd buy the car back from them. Just get a new windshield and punch the roof out.

plUMe.Ok.97

Reaction score
wow? um some fat asian fall from the sky?....jackie chan movie sry.. :lame:

but what really happened?

Foster98GT

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
I'd buy the car back from them. Just get a new windshield and punch the roof out.

It would be a crime not too buy it back.

SMOKE

Reaction score
Insurance told me .. after a certain year, it wouldn't be cost effective to fix.
You could buy it back and have it repair, I guess.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
you have to see it like this. (found this out after my jeep was rolled thru DFW airport going 70MPH) it was worth 18K. If you car has alot of milage, older, and paid for chances are if the damage is close to or over the value of the car reguardless of what you think the car is worth they will total it even tho it may only cost $1500 to fix.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
you have to see it like this. (found this out after my jeep was rolled thru DFW airport going 70MPH) it was worth 18K. If you car has alot of milage, older, and paid for chances are if the damage is close to or over the value of the car reguardless of what you think the car is worth they will total it even tho it may only cost $1500 to fix.

:thumb:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wow doesnt look bad, hit a deer? anyways the reason it was written was the roof, thats an expencive job for sure. but like mentoned you could prob pop that out pretty well.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
to go on with my previous post it ended up costing almost 13K to fix my jeep. (they didnt do a very good initial estimate) so i kept finding things wrong with it, and after the first 5K check they kept sending 2-6K checks to keep fixing it. buy it back, take a sawzaw to the roof, and convert it to a hard top convertable.

97vertstang

Reaction score
buy it back, replace the windshield and use it as a daily driver that u can beat the shit off. the only problem i see are tall people trying to get in the back. ;D how much do u think u can get the car for?????if its not much i dont think the damage is that bad :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online