Picture of the new cobra emblems

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you want to do a Cobra clone........fine just finish it off with the front bumper / Rims / and rear bumper :khobra: the wing with the 3rd brake light would be cool too 8)

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
If you want to do a Cobra clone........fine just finish it off with the front bumper / Rims / and rear bumper :khobra: the wing with the 3rd brake light would be cool too 8)
Oh yes I am definetly going to make every noticable detail exact. It just comes with money though as I am sure you all know lol. Next I am either going to save up a 1,000 for a front and rear cobra bumper( 94-95 cobras just said mustang on the back, 96-98 said cobra, but I would have to change mine either way cause it says mustang gt so im goign to get the cobra one) or I am going to save up about 1300 and buy some nice rims. After that I am going to get some feedback from people about the kenne bell for their 94-95 5.0's and if they are as good as I am hearing so far then one of those will be next. Also just so you guys know im only 17 and I have a part time job, so money doesn't come as much as Id like it to.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Snakebit said:
Oh yes I am definetly going to make every noticable detail exact. It just comes with money though as I am sure you all know lol. Next I am either going to save up a 1,000 for a front and rear cobra bumper( 94-95 cobras just said mustang on the back, 96-98 said cobra, but I would have to change mine either way cause it says mustang gt so im goign to get the cobra one) or I am going to save up about 1300 and buy some nice rims. After that I am going to get some feedback from people about the kenne bell for their 94-95 5.0's and if they are as good as I am hearing so far then one of those will be next. Also just so you guys know im only 17 and I have a part time job, so money doesn't come as much as Id like it to.

hey pal having a car like yours at 17 is good enough, looks great :thumb:

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Yeah man thats a nice ride for you to be 17. Your ahead of the game by having such a nice ride.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online