pictures of my car

ProKiller

Reaction score
that s351 is gorgeous. i love white saleens with white saleens. i keep dreaming about that as my next project.

OP
OP
Saleenster

Saleenster

Reaction score
beautiful cars and nice pics!!, your foxbody wasn't at Bellevue last year was it?

Last year I took the yellow Extreme. Fox was there in 2012. I saw your white 95 next to Toms and the yellow S351 last year though. Your motor looks sharp now with the polishing you have done.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Last year I took the yellow Extreme. Fox was there in 2012. I saw your white 95 next to Toms and the yellow S351 last year though. Your motor looks sharp now with the polishing you have done.
You guys will quickly notice Saleenster is not only a Mustang Melvin, but more so a Saleen Melvin that knows the details on cars and owners above most others. Quite the memory on this one.

C-money, you still have any of the SVO's also?

SLN124

Reaction score

thanks.. looks better now..not full-on show but atleast presentable. My underhood was so tragic last year I couldn't pop the hood..lol. Really looking forward to this year, meeting you and seeing Tom and the rest of the pnw crew. How is your overhaul going on the s351? need some wheels by any chance?? or fuel reg?..lol

OP
OP
Saleenster

Saleenster

Reaction score
You guys will quickly notice Saleenster is not only a Mustang Melvin, but more so a Saleen Melvin that knows the details on cars and owners above most others. Quite the memory on this one.

C-money, you still have any of the SVO's also?

Thanks Justin.

no SVO's anymore although I am considering another getting another this summer. I want another S351 first.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Thanks Justin.

no SVO's anymore although I am considering another getting another this summer. I want another S351 first.

Understood! I'm finishing up with this Mach 1and then it's on to the 95... So many cars!

Nightmare

Reaction score
Nice saleen collection! A friend of mine has an 89 hard top, 1 of 3 with the color/options...I think it is cool how you are running the intake/blower combo from a later SSC.

OP
OP
Saleenster

Saleenster

Reaction score
Nice saleen collection! A friend of mine has an 89 hard top, 1 of 3 with the color/options...I think it is cool how you are running the intake/blower combo from a later SSC.

Actually the intake is from the Saleen catalog which was also standard on the '90-93 SC cars, the SSC cars came with stock mustang intakes, and none of them where supercharged. Thanks for the nice words fellas.

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
Saleens are my favorite Mustangs, I would take a Saleen Mustang basically over any other Mustang they're muh favs, you definitely need to post more pictures of them!

Nightmare

Reaction score
Actually the intake is from the Saleen catalog which was also standard on the '90-93 SC cars, the SSC cars came with stock mustang intakes, and none of them where supercharged. Thanks for the nice words fellas.

You are correct, the SCC didnt have the Supercharger, the 93 SC did, as well as the SA-10. In 93 they did have the Saleen Intake as well as a Vortech, hense the Saleen Vortech plate on the intake.

OP
OP
Saleenster

Saleenster

Reaction score
You are correct, the SCC didnt have the Supercharger, the 93 SC did, as well as the SA-10. In 93 they did have the Saleen Intake as well as a Vortech, hense the Saleen Vortech plate on the intake.

All SA10's and '93 SC cars were blown and had the Dave Dixon intakes, however, no production saleen had the Vortech/saleen intake plate on them. There were a total of 5 '93 SC cars produced, and 9 SA10's, with one being stolen from original owner just a few weeks after delivery, so there are only 8 known to exist, but one of those is unaccounted for.

OP
OP
Saleenster

Saleenster

Reaction score
thanks.. looks better now..not full-on show but atleast presentable. My underhood was so tragic last year I couldn't pop the hood..lol. Really looking forward to this year, meeting you and seeing Tom and the rest of the pnw crew. How is your overhaul going on the s351? need some wheels by any chance?? or fuel reg?..lol

1 week prior to Bellevue this year, our club is holding our annual show in Vancouver, WA. I am teaming up with Dennis (SCOA NW regional director) to have NW Saleen regional included with our show. Show is Saturday, with The Fox Shoppe event after our show that evening which will be well into the morning hours. If your up for 2 wkends in a row, let me know.

Cory

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.