Plan on buying wheels ASAP!!

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Chrome 2003 Style Cobra Wheel (17x9). Will they fit on my 95, no problem? I think they will but want to make sure first!!

Also, I heard that some of you buy a 17x9 for the front, 17x10.5 for the rear. That means you cannot rotate them, right? If that is true I will just buy the same! Thanks! As soon as I hear I will buy from American Muscle!!!! See ya!!

scott5

Reaction score
Yea that is true. If you buy 10.5 for the rear you can't rotate them. To your other question is yes they will fit with no problem. I have a set on my 95 that are 17/9 all the way around.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks!! I am a touch impulsive. I wanted to just make sure!! See ya!

Anyone know about the $8 thing? Thanks again!!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I just placed my order!! I entered the 'mustangboards' on the coupon line, it saved me 6%!! This was the biggest purchase I have made so far! With that, it wasn't quite as big. I cannot wait!!! I must buy new tires for them now!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
nice congrats, I woulda went witht he 10.5" rim so I can get 315s on the back. Nothign like big ass tires on the back, and when you ride past people, you see them starring in awe or hear them say "Damn that has some wide ass tires" ;D

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I almost did. This way I can rotate my tires though. I tried to be smart before I bought! I do not do that often!!!!!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
haha but this is a mustang, not a family sedan! Who cares if you can't rotate them, that just gives you another reason to have to buy somtehing for it lol

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Sorry did I mention I was 29, and on disability? I have to really watch my $!! I wish I could just buy what I wanted! I used to be able to, that is a hard habit to get out of!! See ya!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online