plannin on automotive school

4point6GT

Reaction score
they tell me what program im interested in, what one should I choose and whats the difference.

Automotive or Master Technician....... :help2:

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
one here in colo. yea id love to go to uti or wyotech but i work fulltime so i cant go outta state :mad:....thanx btw. master tech O0

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
UTI is a waste of time and money i heard from abunch of mustang forums.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
a few years ago i was planning on going to Wyotech...my brother-in-law is gonna start going to UTI in the fall. all the people i have seen with UTI parking stickers on there car have been gay ass fucking ricers in broke down piece of shit cars. :rice:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
a few years ago i was planning on going to Wyotech...my brother-in-law is gonna start going to UTI in the fall. all the people i have seen with UTI parking stickers on there car have been gay ass fucking ricers in broke down piece of shit cars. :rice:

Yikes! :eek:

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
every school is, I believe u make the school not vice versa, going somewhere " BIG " isnt gonna make u a better whatever u wanna be!

lrall

Reaction score
ive heard the bad stuff about UTI too, if we could fastforward a year id have an answer, 2 of my buddies are goin to UTI chicago and another is goin to WyoTech. i think WyoTech is better just because they seem like you get an education not just learn enough to get you one job. i kno im :lame:

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
well they called me today and I got an appointment i guess u can call it tomorrow about 1 hour after work. Hope I get in, im excited and nervous. :)

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
well guess what :banana: I start march 30th baby!!!!!!!! :D im excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yes for me 8) in a couple months all you guys can come to me and I will have all your answers atleast for some things :p

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
CONGRATS man!!!

i was going to go to UTI.. but i backed out.. ive been accepted and everything but i dont know if thats what i want to do..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online