Please be honest...

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
How does this sound to you???

http://media.putfile.com/MIC-2007-06-16-20h43m11s

Quiet cruise, but if i even touch the throttle with a feather foot it screams with that chambered sound: http://media.putfile.com/exampleofquietcruise It sounds so good you hear me say "OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" at the end of this clip :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

What do you think about this setup? I personally think its the best out i ever had. IT even beats the o/r prochamber and flows by a million points.

PLease, listen to them both. Not the whole clips, but just to get the feel of this setup.

Thank you very much.

Mac Dumps > Flowmasters. Sorry, its true. Even though it sounds exactly like flowmasters when im laying into the throttle.. its not flowmasters and thats what count. ;]

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
you need SLPs in your life homo....its too quiet. :)

Haha, stop lying. This mofo is loud ;[ just cant get on any open roads to open her up. All the speed limits was like 40-45mph and i cant get any higher on public streets since i got a speeding ticket lol. But i did goose it @ 1:38 in the clip is only half as loud as she'll get. PLUS ;p im still trying to figure out if im going to dump it @ the muffler so this shit is crazy loud. BEcause @ the axle its takes awhile for the sound to travel to the ground and vibrate back up.

but dude i got 2 slp's in my house. You wanna buy them for me? My last deal fell threw ???

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Paul said:
Loud = Shit

some louds= shit. Like SLP LM1 with many midpipes.

Loud bassani's dumped and o/r x pipe = sex on the beach.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Rick said:
nice tone

thxs.

Ya, i love the tone man. Its like the tone is always there no matter what. WIth the tips you mostly only got that LOUD DEEP HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM inside. Now it just sounds great in every rpm range.

4point6GT

Reaction score
why the fuck would loud=shit, louder the better as long as you can back that sound up wit your engine!

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
4point6GT said:
why the fuck would loud=shit, louder the better as long as you can back that sound up wit your engine!

I don't want an engine so loud I can't even hold a conversation over it. Although my 422 is moderately loud, I've done everything possible to quiet it down. (including cats)

Loud does not = Fast

Loud = Shit

ripper

Reaction score
Twist you change your exhaust more than i change underwear :eek:

S

scarface

Paul said:
4point6GT said:
why the f**k would loud=shit, louder the better as long as you can back that sound up wit your engine!

I don't want an engine so loud I can't even hold a conversation over it. Although my 422 is moderately loud, I've done everything possible to quiet it down. (including cats)

Loud does not = Fast

Loud = Shit
you and I think alike...I hate loud.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Theres a few mustangs around here that have SLP, and they sound loud and HORRIBLE. Mine is quiter, but its more redefined tone, and it sounds way better, and I get alot of complements on it all the time. I dont understand the hate on flowmasters either :dunno:

S

scarface

Fets said:
Theres a few mustangs around here that have SLP, and they sound loud and HORRIBLE. Mine is quiter, but its more redefined tone, and it sounds way better, and I get alot of complements on it all the time. I dont understand the hate on flowmasters either :dunno:
I like flows myself....they sound like "mustang" :)

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Twista said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
you need SLPs in your life homo....its too quiet. :)

Haha, stop lying. This mofo is loud
i might have somethin to show you next week. ^-^
:angel:
Oh boy. Now im wondering what the heck your changing on your car. LM2's?????????????????????????????????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Staff online