Please HELP me Decide

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
As some of you know i should have around $740 TOTAL if my tailpipes sell. $250 of that goes to my Pops towards a debt i owe him. Which leaves me around $500. Keep in mind i dont want to spend more than $200 i am unemployed. i want to save most of it.

1. Rear Seat Delete Right now i have a big gapping hole where my rear seat used to be, and i really dont want to put all that weight back in my car. The only places i could find them they were $200 So should i...

A. Go ahead and buy one
B. Make my own (If you choose this how hard do you think it will be?)

2. Rear Cross Drilled Rotors Well as some of you know my front calipers and cross drilled rotors have been on for awhile and my rears are looking pitiful. The price of the Rotors shipped to my door is $125+ Upgraded Pads $44= $170 Keep in mind i show my car throughout the summer

3. HID Kit I do have projectors. Im really waiting on my buddies to get here to see the quality etc. These would benifit the projectors, however they really wont benifit me at car shows. They are right around $125 To My Door

4. Interior Billet Pieces My cars interior is kinda bland and after the LED's in i may need to upgrade some stuff. The kit is $150

5. Mach 1 Chin Spoiler This is by far a piece that i have wanted on my car for FOREVER. It will add an amazing touch to the car, and maybe give me that illusion stance that i have been wanting $130

6. Small Stereo System Ever since i got my New headunit my music is really loud but is lacking alot of bass. I just want a Decent 10" sub and 300-500 watt amp. It will prob max out the amount of money i want to spend. $200

Please give me your thoughts and opinions. You can vote up to two times.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I voted for the chin spoiler. I couldnt decide on a 2nd option. But yea the chinspoiler will look great on your car!

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
thanks fets. come back and make your other vote, the 2 with the most votes by thursday morning im doing

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
you could make your own rear seat delete kit...i've seen a few writeups.
hey have searched all over, do you have any clue where i can find one.

YOU HAVE 2 VOTES GUYS :hammer:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
HID's man, would go great with your lights.

gotta see where you're KB'n

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
DropTopPony said:
you could make your own rear seat delete kit...i've seen a few writeups.
hey have searched all over, do you have any clue where i can find one.

YOU HAVE 2 VOTES GUYS :hammer:

i will check around tomorrow for the write ups when i have time,
i also picked the rear rotors...
then when you get more money you should do the chin spoiler and billit interior.

Bluextc

Reaction score
Get the chin spoiler. I always blew it off cause I alway go for performance, but with the christmas gifts/gift certs,I ended up with gears and sfc, so with the balance I felt it was ok to go with looks and got the chin spoiler, and am so happy I did. Definately the chin spoiler.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
chin spoiler,...........you will still have about 80 bucks left to put up for something else.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
steve oh...any pointers? measurments i could use?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
damn, those are some badass lookin RSDs Steve, you could probably make a few bucks produce some... ;)

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
dont pay 200 for a rear seat delete. There aint that much to them you should be able to make one for well under 1/2 price. All they are are 2 pieces of plywood and some carpet. I cant help ya make one cuz i havent done one and pry never will because i use my rear seat. Making one wouldnt be very hard at all especially since i am a carpenter... maybe i should just start my own business making speaker boxes, rear seat deletes etc. people are willing to pay for much more than they are worth. ;D I will have to say of the options id go with chin spoiler first.

G

GREG@SN95

make a seat delete... not too hard... just do it right...

get some carpet and cut some plywood... get some sheet metal screws

and if yer worried about weight then the sound system sounds rather silly...

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Well i started thinking about it, and i want stuff that will increase my chances of winning car shows more often. There is nothing wrong with my rear rotors, therfore im going to put off buying new rotors. HOWEVER tomm. after i let yall vote somemore, it seems like the Chin spoiler is a shoe in. So im going to go get my welder (my sub frames come in tomm) around 12pm and while i wait for the slow ass UPS man im going to paint my rear calipers. My rotors still have alot of life yet..so there is no need.

Suspect

Reaction score
not sure if ya have them, but id get some lca or both upper and lower. im sure u have problems with that kb! O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online