Please Somebody Help

CanaryGT

Reaction score
:help2:
Okay, I have two issues with my car right now. First is when I start her up in the morning, my ABS light goes on. My breaks act funny when I push them at the stop signs etc. They have almost a pumping feel to them. But when I drive my car for like 5 mins, turn off the ignition and turn it back on its fine. No light, no weird braking issue. Any thoughts??

And for number two.... check engine light will randomly appear. Its like completely random. Its not when im giving throttle, braking or even clutching.... just when it feels like it. Then it goes off.... then on again... Any thoughts on that one. Thanks Guys, if you have and suggestions it will be extremely appreciated!!!

jpajkos

Reaction score
Not sure about the brakes but have you tried pulling codes with the OBD reader?

S

scarface

are you low on brake fluid? Maybe an ABS sensor gone bad.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Brake Fluid Is Okay. Sensors I have not checked. How do I pull a code from the engine to figure out why the light is going on?

Fryrice

Reaction score
CanaryGT said:

And for number two.... check engine light will randomly appear. Its like completely random. Its not when im giving throttle, braking or even clutching.... just when it feels like it. Then it goes off.... then on again... Any thoughts on that one. Thanks Guys, if you have and suggestions it will be extremely appreciated!!!

I would say that problem #2 is due to the fact that you have an O/R H-pipe . Do you have mil eliminators ?

I have a MAC O/R H with Flows also. My light stays on cuz Im to lazy to put the mil's on ,even though I installed the exhaust system myself,lol. I guess I had a burst of energy that day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.