PO lowered car, now the front end is off so bad I don't know if it can be fixed

lutter94

Reaction score
That would be where your EGR tube goes on the header. Its a tube that goes from your header to the EGR valve like right behind your throttlebody, behind the intake manifold. If that valve isn't on, you probably have a check engine light and crappy gas mileage. If the egr valve is there and you're just missing the tube, grab a 94-95 5.0 EGR tube from a junkyard or ebay, and bolt it back in. It'll help with fuel economy.

EGR delete did not change my fuel economy, and the CEL can be rid of with a chip/tune. One of the best things I ever rid the engine bay of, well that and the smog pump! :)

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
EGR delete did not change my fuel economy, and the CEL can be rid of with a chip/tune. One of the best things I ever rid the engine bay of, well that and the smog pump! :)

Lucky haha. When I yanked mine it went to shit. However I will agree, get it tuned and be done with it! It definitely cleaned up the bay, smog pump delete too!

ianmcc

Reaction score
I used the Eibach camber bolts (lowered 1½") to bring my front camber from -1.75° to -0.75°. And instead of an alignment shop I downloaded a Clinometer app onto my phone. Cut a 2x4 to fit flush against the wheel edge then laid the 2x4 on the ground to get a base measurement and set the 2x4 and the phone against the edge of the wheel to get a camber reading.

screen480x480.jpeg

OP
OP
S

sn95GT302

Reaction score
That would be where your EGR tube goes on the header. Its a tube that goes from your header to the EGR valve like right behind your throttlebody, behind the intake manifold. If that valve isn't on, you probably have a check engine light and crappy gas mileage. If the egr valve is there and you're just missing the tube, grab a 94-95 5.0 EGR tube from a junkyard or ebay, and bolt it back in. It'll help with fuel economy.

I noticed the whole egr system has been butchered up.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
I noticed the whole egr system has been butchered up.

Hey look at it this way, when you get it done you can look back and say i did this...i made the car mine. I fixed someones elses butcher job. Youll feel good, the car will feel good and look a whole lot better. They are always a work in progress.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.