POLL - Spark Plug Wires

GDawg

Reaction score
Stock sucked

I tried FRPP 9mm wires twice and didn't like them. The plastic distributor boots broke within a year.
I've had MSD Superconductors now for over 4 years but am getting a code off of one of my cylinders and my plugs and injectors are new so I think it's the wires.

I'm thinking of giving the Taylors a shot cause I've heard MSD are the same as FRPP or whatever they are called these days.

Gonna order soon so speak up...!

Don't need anything bigger than a 9mm. If you have opinions please... post it up.

OP
OP
G

GDawg

Reaction score
Btw...

And don't all jump me and beat my ass...

But they have to be "RED"... cause my cars not only hot but it has to have the showroom look too.

:pimp:

EngineBay.jpg

I'm sure there are quality wires for my need. The pony needs to run but be groomed too. :pimp2:

97vertstang

Reaction score
msd for anything ignition wise. i dont run anything but msd, i have frpp in my mustang cause those are the only ones they had , and i should have just waited cause they look like crap already!!!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
I went ahead and said MSD's because i like mine so far.. i haven't used any other brands before besides FRPP and MSD though.

ripper

Reaction score
Taylor Thundervolts not sure bout red

94yellowgt

Reaction score
I've had my Ford Racing ones for over three years and no problems what so ever. I did burn one on the header but it was not the plug wires fault, it was from an oil leak that soaked the thermal boot I have on that particular boot and caused it to burn the boot. EQUAL LENGTH HEADERS!

95-stang

Reaction score
I bought some red Accel to go with the red car. :)
How mindbending was that.

OP
OP
G

GDawg

Reaction score
95-stang said:
I bought some red Accel to go with the red car. :)
How mindbending was that.

Who would think? ;D

Where can I buy the "red" Accels? And to anyone else where can I buy the Livewires? It's down to those two at the moment. I do like my MSDs but I'm always in search of a better solution. :drunk:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i have only seen yellow accel's with brown boots :puke: and have you ever seen live wires their a 100 bucks a set and they look like the rubber fuel lines that go to your rails there huge!!! let me see if i can find the site for you

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
livewires are worth the $$. no more worries of burning wires plus u can get about any color you want O0 you can only get them off their site

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
livewires are worth the $$. no more worries of burning wires plus u can get about any color you want O0 you can only get them off their site

yeah they now even have camo wires :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
G

GDawg

Reaction score
How wide are the livewires? They look larger than 9mm. If so I would need a new set of wire looms.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online