POLL - Spark Plug Wires

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
they are not 11mm no way. when i got mine i got some moroso 11mm seperators and they are loose. they might be 10mm. the reason they look bigger is because of the insulation. I might end up just getting the seperators from them even though they are $$

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
GDawg said:
How wide are the livewires? They look larger than 9mm. If so I would need a new set of wire looms.

You buy the billit aluminum looms from Livewires as a kit with the wires and coil packs.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah livewires are monsters.. i belive there like 10.5mm or something damn close to 11 besides being good they look totally badass so its a win win ;D

MikeF

Reaction score
im getting away from msd.they dont take the heat from sc and headers.my #1 wire gives me fits.im looking for something a little longer.im thinking maroso.the ones you make up yourself.why dont I hear anything about them or they junk?I used them back in the day(89) and worked great on my little 89 hatchback black with red stripe in the molding.you old timers remember the package,grey int.,5-speed.shure wish i still had that car.anyway my vote accel with question about moroso and livewire.I have never herd of livewire.they the best?

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I've had every plug wire known to man. I've never noticed much difference other than some look more neato than others.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online