Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
The recommended minimum for my two post was 6", so I assume it will be the same or maybe even less for a 4 post. However, I've got a roughly foot deep trench under mine with rebar reinforcement just to make sure it doesn't go anywhere...
Its deep enough its actually the roof highth you have to check 10 foot or higher

searay86

Reaction score
Bittersweet but put the mustang on back burner with all the clutch issues I'm having. But went out and got a 6 speed 17 rs Cruze. Fun little car to drive that still gets 40 mpg

9366d54eed7b48f9ec7a5cc2bb113505.jpg

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
To have your own space for a car lift, for a hot rodder, that's key, to have a few good friends that help out with your project, that's priceless.
ya right now im in the middle making room for it in my shop, I kinda put my cobra on the back burner ,
it dose start up but I need to put in the gears and lowering kit and some ignition parts under the steering wheel , im only one man doing shit that an army would do

Dstar19

Reaction score
I hear you RAU03MACH, I am picking up my Mach TODAY !! it went down in August, head trouble, Right head cracked, I bought a used engine out of a 03 Mach 1 that had 39k mi on it, I am familiar with this mustang salvage yard; MPS Auto salvage, Statham, GA- 800 725-0600/ www.mpsautosalvage.com, good people/solid business. As soon as I get it home its back to work, replace driver's side front wheel hub, replace the tie rod ends, sound proof the trunk, make the rear seat delete. Since it was a used motor I didn't have to give up my original one, cha,ching $$$ bell's for me.
Happy holidays all

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
You say head is being replaced
Have you thought about rebuilding the other head
I always make it a habit to do both of them
That's just me
Check the whole head over

Dstar19

Reaction score
I agree with doing both heads when getting a head job but when I got the cost of the head job "for both heads" and labor I came out better . I got a good used low mileage motor installed. Just drove it home 30 miles felt great, I have a solid motor to rebuild (my old one), the head job is coming eventually :D

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Nice the engines are pretty easy to build
But the parts are expensive
If you do put one together . Take your time . And torque everything to the proper specs

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I’m curious if someone could adapt a fox electric steering kit to fir an sn95. Or if its possible to adapt an oem esp from another vehicle to fit between the steering wheel and steering shaft like this guy

https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-fo...e-no-ebay-module-and-no-caster-issues.894051/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything is possible but that would be a lot of work! That is very interesting. I have a MM steering shaft and an authentic 2000 Cobra R steering rack which I’m not willing to part with.

07GtS197

Reaction score
Anything is possible but that would be a lot of work! That is very interesting. I have a MM steering shaft and an authentic 2000 Cobra R steering rack which I’m not willing to part with.

I’ve thought about it but since I want power steering and brakes with my coyote swap its kind of a moot point since I’d still need the power steering pump for both...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online