Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

apsmith49921

Reaction score
I've got a problem with red dots star bursting on me due to my astigmatism. I want to try a holographic because it's supposedly better. I had a nice vortex red dot i just had too much trouble with my eyes

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had to go buy a new welding helmet today, again... I have had 2 miller helmets, and 3 screens between them now go bad and all I can say is fuck miller welding helmets. I am not going to plug the one I got from napa yet but it only needs to last a few years to be better than these pieces of shit.
8d6I4uY.jpg

vtchopperdude

Reaction score
Picked up a 2002 Roush Stage 2 last weekend. It has 143k on it, and has been very well maintained mechanically. However, the paint is a bit rough. It definitely spent it's life outside and being driven back and forth to work on the highway. It is faded and a bunch of rock chips on the nose. But, the PO gave me a huge folder full of receipts all the way back to like 2007. All regular maintenance work was done at the dealer, and tires replaced regularly, serviced regularly, etc. Other than a short throw shifter, it's bone stock.

Attachments

• IMG_6977.JPG
    IMG_6977.JPG
    390.1 KB · Views: 10

muzzy25

Reaction score
looks nice we had to hand all that stuff back on a gun buy back
i ordered a new troy pump got banned as well
not allowed center fire auto what a bummer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads