Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Cold fine.

Snow fine - assuming no other buggers are on the roads! People here in the UK seem to think that snow and ice are just rain, usually with disastrous consequences....

TMW

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Did you have to pay for it? Or take it away?
I wish it was free lol. I came off $500 to get it. I thought it was a good price because it’s complete. Obviously has some rust, but I don’t know how much until I get it home.

Man, you have alot of projects. How is the F100 coming along?
You have no idea! I’ve been building a 2001 Silverado for a friend of mine and had to do an engine for a 2008 Silverado, annnd try to work in time to do @white95 engine for his car. So I haven’t done anything to the f100 lately. Have to sandblast the frame and box it in, then drivetrain.

All this is now screwed up with a 6 week training rotation in the desert of Fort Irwin California.

Last edited:

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Very nice find. Love those oldie but goodies. I had a 64 back when I was in High School. Black on black leather interior, suicide doors, 460. Damn thing hauled ass and guzzled gas lol.

vtchopperdude

Reaction score

Looking forward to your review on this jack! I was literally just looking at getting this one for the long reach. Curious as to how much extra reach you actually get, considering the aft portion looks pretty bulky. I don't think I can get it that far under my side skirts...

Also, how much did you pay for it? Does the Harbor Freight 20% off coupon work on these jacks?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online