Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been admiring these for a while and decided to do it since I needed to replace the hose anyway. Can't wait to light it up hopefully later but its the hottest day of the year so far here today making it NO fun in the garage.
Yybsd5o.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have not been buying much for the car and been to busy to work on it. suddenly in the past few weeks the cnc biz has picked up and I got my first multiple order with more to come, made and sold some art I enjoy making , and I am trying to make a branding iron for the first time right now.
Zhfx4Et.jpg
3WQmdNY.jpg

OP1bi1r.jpg
Now the car has been sitting not only because of this but also because as usual its waiting on parts. I put the killerglass rad hose on the upper that I had them make and then stood back and HATED how damn close it put the pipe to the alt and alt/fan. I loved the hose but I knew it was a ticking timebomb and well I figured I was screwed since I told them how long to make it, what angle, custom. I sent them an email an explained the problem, that it was my fault and sheepishly asked if I could get another one with a frequent flyer discount? To my amazement they said they understood as they are car dudes and they would do an exchange just remeasure and let them know what I needed. This time I took a paper towel roll and cut/trimmed it so I could physically see what it looked like as it was hard to get the angle right with out it. Again I have been so busy that I just finally got my pipe off two days ago and figured they were waiting to get mine before they sent the new one out, but today this arrived. I don't think I have ever had service like this before...

S47WwE7.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
it has been running hot for a while and after some research I found out the mishimoto fan only pushes 1300 cfm. After replacing it with a 2400 cfm fan its running 198.
4FXg15r.jpg
And then I splurged on the killerglass but it did help me keep the rad hose away from the oversized alt and its fan.
YfmlQHG.jpg

vtchopperdude

Reaction score
99/01 Cobra hood with Aerolatches and Race Louvers center heat extractor

Attachments

• IMG_9313.JPG
    IMG_9313.JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 2

vtchopperdude

Reaction score
Picked up a Ford Performance GT500 finned diff cover. Also picked up some Royal Purple fluid for the diff and trans. Now gotta find time to put it up in the air and drain/refill both. I have the hand pump, but still not looking forward to laying on my back and pumping for minutes on end...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online