Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I wonder what day 2 of "No, I’m really not going to mod this truck much" will cost ya? :) Don't stop because I am bustin yer balls(I know I am not that special).

I’m staying within the boundaries I set…

this far :cool:

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Grabbed a Steeda Triax to hold me over until I do the T56 swap. I was between this and an MGW. Figured I would go MGW on the T56 if I didn't like this, but I'm quite happy with my Steeda purchase. With the Cobra Bob gaskets it's pretty much silent, works perfect and fits like a glove. Will definitely go back to Steeda for the swap.

PXL_20211211_125206311.MP.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I wish I could tell you what I put up because it did save some burned paint in that area. The adhesive on the back has held up perfectly and all I did was wipe the black off of it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that's not too bad, I could wear it.

Today I received an assortment of cable mounts and heat shrink as well as some more heat wrap for my latest wiring project. After looking at how I had some of the wiring ran I decided to pull it down and do it again. I have always been a big fan of using wire ties to secure things under the car but that is going to stop. If it can't be hard mounted, its not getting ran now.

95opal

Reaction score
that's not too bad, I could wear it.

Today I received an assortment of cable mounts and heat shrink as well as some more heat wrap for my latest wiring project. After looking at how I had some of the wiring ran I decided to pull it down and do it again. I have always been a big fan of using wire ties to secure things under the car but that is going to stop. If it can't be hard mounted, its not getting ran now.
Zipties are great for temporary holders while running wire and hose but not for final mounting. Always go back and hard mount everything. Last thing you want is for a ziptie to melt or fail while driving. Ive seen it happen countless times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online