Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

joe65

Reaction score
Grabbed a Steeda Triax to hold me over until I do the T56 swap. I was between this and an MGW. Figured I would go MGW on the T56 if I didn't like this, but I'm quite happy with my Steeda purchase. With the Cobra Bob gaskets it's pretty much silent, works perfect and fits like a glove. Will definitely go back to Steeda for the swap.

View attachment 13990
i'm a fan of the steeda. have one on my mach 1. much better than the pro 5.0 that was on it.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I went from pro 5.0, to the tri-ax, then to mgw. I definitely think I like the tri-ax more.
From what I read it seemed like people thought the mgw was better for a daily driven street car and the Steeda Triax was better for any type of performance driving. Is that your take or do you prefer the Triax for a different reason?

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
From what I read it seemed like people thought the mgw was better for a daily driven street car and the Steeda Triax was better for any type of performance driving. Is that your take or do you prefer the Triax for a different reason?
Tri ax is smoother going into all gears. The neutral spring is really really tight on the mgw and I’ve got to force it in to 5th gear. I’ve also never missed a shift with the tri ax and have missed 2nd a few times with the mgw. I prefer the tri ax on the street and at the drag strip.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The one thing I do like about the mgw is the ability to position the handle any way you want.
Yeah, that was one of the main reasons I was interested in the MGW as well, but after getting the triax in I'm not sure what I could do to improve the position. It's very comfortable for me and I'm 6'4"... or maybe it's because I'm 6'4" that it's comfortable. Either way I'm riding with the Triax from here on out.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Got some SRP Racing Pedals in the mail today. Hopefully can find some time to get them on this weekend.
PXL_20220106_014015976.MP.jpg

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Last edited:

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
if it were me I would find a way to put the compressor outside in a shed to keep it quiet. I wish I had done it with mine.
That's only in the morning...
KeepBS0.jpg

Attachments

• bubb_rubb_card_by_robertrowe_d4cwei-fullview.jpg
    bubb_rubb_card_by_robertrowe_d4cwei-fullview.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
or build a cabinet around it and line it with old carpeting. My cnc in the basement use to be loud enough that it annoyed anyone on the 2nd floor and I could hear it on the 3rd. I went to the carpet store and got $25 worth of remnants and put around it and now I listen to music on my phone while its running.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online