Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Picked up a Ford Performance GT500 finned diff cover. Also picked up some Royal Purple fluid for the diff and trans. Now gotta find time to put it up in the air and drain/refill both. I have the hand pump, but still not looking forward to laying on my back and pumping for minutes on end...
I just filled my t56 and was surprised how quick my harbor freight hand pump worked. I was happy I had it from a previous project

joe65

Reaction score
Picked up a Ford Performance GT500 finned diff cover. Also picked up some Royal Purple fluid for the diff and trans. Now gotta find time to put it up in the air and drain/refill both. I have the hand pump, but still not looking forward to laying on my back and pumping for minutes on end...
I used that cover on my GT. really liked it. Where did you pick yours up from? I'm looking for another. And I also need to drain my 3650 and refill with new stuff.

Also just picked up one of these. Currently have a pro 5.0 shifter and don't care for it. really stiff and just doesn't feel great.
1634156494417.png

Last edited:

07GtS197

Reaction score
The Tri ax is notchy but works well. A lot of people use the pro 5.0 base with Tri ax handle. I had that combo in my 02 Gt and thought it was perfect.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Who don't LOVE Maximum Motorsports? DRINK I mean it's a party now complete with lights!

My cnc biz has been picking up and with any hope I can maybe get off of disability. I am still a long way from that point but it is nice to have something to keep me feeling productive and who knows maybe it will help some people respect me a little more. One definite bright side to it is now my bits are business expenses!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I installed these fiberglass plug wire insulators on my wires after noticing one had touched the header and was shorting occasionally and I THINK/HOPE/PRAY that it seems to have fixed the strange sound and way it was running. It would also explain why #2 header was cooler than the rest...
jw7JHzK.jpg

After I installed them I took it for a short drive and as I was going out of the neighborhood I passed a bunch of kids that were playing. Now for all the time I have been working on this every time I went in/out of the neighborhood it was in my beater, the prius. No one pays any attention to you in that car, kids do not even give me the respect to get out of the way even if they do hear me. I mean I swear they give me a dirty look when I interrupt them. Today those same kids came around from the side of the house and yelled for me to rev it up. I gave it a couple quick revs to which one responded "AWESOME!!!". So then because it was running nice and I was feeling good I decided to give it JUST A LIIIIIIIIIIITLE bit of gas for the first time in the new tranny and learned I will have to relearn 1rst gear as it didn't hook up for a second before the tattle-tale tach line showed it hit 5k. FINGERS CROSSED that was a cheap/easy fix...

vtchopperdude

Reaction score
Couple more booty pics with new smoked LED tail lights.

Attachments

• IMG_9375.JPG
    IMG_9375.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9376.JPG
    IMG_9376.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 3

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
after the T56 swap I didn't like the shift handle location as it was a little too far forward. Its not like I got tyranasaurus rex arms it was just a few inches too much so I got a new handle, and of course then the shift knob would not fit. I really like the raseseng stratos but I just can't justify $250+ for a shift knob. Then on top of that they came out with a little newer style shift gate engraving for it but they will only put on the new lines that I don't like. If I am going to pay that much for a shifter I am going to demand I get what I want, so I decided to try something else. Niftyshifters came to the rescue and make it exactly the way I told them to.
RAdgFy4.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online