Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Was surprised to see they were recently bought. Hopefully that doesn't change their quality of production.
well i needed one for the swap im doing , AM did not have them had to roll with lmr a little more expensive but ok

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
No pics but I’ll update later..

All of the AC lines and electrical connectors to get the HVAC going in the white car.

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Scored an actual Saleen speedster cover for the rear seat area off FB marketplace. Even says Saleen on the inside and has the seatbelt hold down straps still. The bad, it's silver, so it'll go to the paint shop. too good a price not to get. Pics will follow as soon as the heat gives me a break, 107 here today.

apsmith49921

Reaction score
Scored an actual Saleen speedster cover for the rear seat area off FB marketplace. Even says Saleen on the inside and has the seatbelt hold down straps still. The bad, it's silver, so it'll go to the paint shop. too good a price not to get. Pics will follow as soon as the heat gives me a break, 107 here today.
There's actually a black one for sale near me I plan to pick up soon. Needs a repaint but it'll work for now. I love the way they look

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score

Attachments

• 20220711_104801.jpg
    20220711_104801.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220711_104811.jpg
    20220711_104811.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 10

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Was surprised at the fit too. Going to look a lot better after it's painted. Thinking about seeing if they can paint match the black on it to match the interior. I always thought the black part was padded, but it's not, just black fiberglass. Bad thing is paint shop is behind, this heat is making everything hard for them. Oh well, I'm a patient person.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Was surprised at the fit too. Going to look a lot better after it's painted. Thinking about seeing if they can paint match the black on it to match the interior. I always thought the black part was padded, but it's not, just black fiberglass. Bad thing is paint shop is behind, this heat is making everything hard for them. Oh well, I'm a patient person.

You can always use the SEM dye to paint that part if you need to.

joe65

Reaction score
Was surprised to see they were recently bought. Hopefully that doesn't change their quality of production.
who bought them? sucks, probably cashed out. Cool for them, but yeah hopefully the quality and price stay.

joe65

Reaction score
S&B Filters. Don't know much about them.
yep i left here and looked. i guess they have been providing the filters for the jlt set ups for a while so makes sense.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yep i left here and looked. i guess they have been providing the filters for the jlt set ups for a while so makes sense.
Yeah the concern when their is an acquiring company is that they move manufacturing to a cheaper lower quality facility to turn a better profit. So we'll see I guess.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online