Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Mine are oval. No sound clips.
Turbo guys love these mufflers though. They are tame at idle and have a hell of a bark when you get on it.

That’s a fair description and exactly how they’ve been for me. For now, I will miss them but won’t rule another oval set out completely. They’d have to be straight in/out and oval.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That’s a fair description and exactly how they’ve been for me. For now, I will miss them but won’t rule another oval set out completely. They’d have to be straight in/out and oval.
I'm about to do a ton of suspension work but then was thinking of doing some Welded Ultra Flos dumped after that. The drone at 2k rpms on the Flowmaster cat back is absolutely killing me right now. I like Borla Stingers but don't want to run tail pipes and those are quite pricey. Was thinking these sounded like a good cost effective alternative to the Stingers with similar sound.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I'm about to do a ton of suspension work but then was thinking of doing some Welded Ultra Flos dumped after that. The drone at 2k rpms on the Flowmaster cat back is absolutely killing me right now. I like Borla Stingers but don't want to run tail pipes and those are quite pricey. Was thinking these sounded like a good cost effective alternative to the Stingers with similar sound.

Well, if you’re interested, I have a pair of basically new 3” Ultra Flo that I have no use for.

F78CB78A-ED2C-4B4D-ACEF-1AD0D463022F.jpeg

jeffdeq

Reaction score
I have been doing a few upgrades in the interior. The original 6 disk cd/radio was having the display failure issue every so often. I decided to replace the OEM radio with a high end Pioneer dvd head unit I bought several years ago. It fits perfectly and plays great with the 460 amps and subs. I also replaced the front 12 volt power port with this 3 port usb and led voltage monitor. It powers the dash cam mounted up near the windshield rear view mirror.

59341040-5754-4C0F-B300-4EC5CD6CF8BB.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99