Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits

01yellercobra

Reaction score
From last night. Just spent the last couple days fixing my screw up on the rear end.
8e8c6bc3b79dd0709ea10342b567788e.jpg

AStangThang

Reaction score
From last night. Just spent the last couple days fixing my screw up on the rear end.
8e8c6bc3b79dd0709ea10342b567788e.jpg
I used to drive a sonic blue cobra when I was 17-18. It was my dads car, and he owned it for 3 years, but only put 14K miles on it. It supposedly went to Virginia. It had chrome wheels from the factory, and from what I remember that was the only option on the car.

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I used to drive a sonic blue cobra when I was 17-18. It was my dads car, and he owned it for 3 years, but only put 14K miles on it. It supposedly went to Virginia. It had chrome wheels from the factory, and from what I remember that was the only option on the car.
Yeah. The chrome rims were options on the other colors. I think they were standard on the Mystichrome. I'd have to double check. But I prefer the FR500's anyway.

AStangThang

Reaction score
Yeah. The chrome rims were options on the other colors. I think they were standard on the Mystichrome. I'd have to double check. But I prefer the FR500's anyway.
I think you right on that one man. My bad I thought yours was a sonic blue car, I just glanced at it. I love the '04 mystic chrome cobra.

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I think you right on that one man. My bad I thought yours was a sonic blue car, I just glanced at it. I love the '04 mystic chrome cobra.
No worries. The lighting isn't that great and I was tired so I didn't put much effort into taking the pic

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I would definitely keep that car to you can't walk no more lol
Lol. That's the plan. My kids are already arguing over who gets it when I die. Although I did run into the original owner a couple months ago. His wife wanted to know how much I wanted for it. I left the option open for him to buy it back. But I think he's decided to leave it where it is. Since he was amazed at the shape it's in.

AStangThang

Reaction score
Lol. That's the plan. My kids are already arguing over who gets it when I die. Although I did run into the original owner a couple months ago. His wife wanted to know how much I wanted for it. I left the option open for him to buy it back. But I think he's decided to leave it where it is. Since he was amazed at the shape it's in.
Didn't they only make like 1,800 of those? Or something like that, I know it's a low #.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online