Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
well, if it makes you feel any better, my corvette was rear ended by a douche in a sunfire, pile of shit I might add, as a hit and run, 8 witnesses, dude on a crotch rocket chased him and got a plate number.....

fucking flint cop wrote me with a reckless driving ticket... and... AND.... did not release the report until the day of the court hearing... yes, I took it to court.....
was tossed out.... cop never listed any witness info.... only that I was a single car incident.... he lied.. why..WHY...? you may ask..
because I was not upset at the scene, and said my insurance would cover it... ...... ..... WTF?....

he tried to screw me........ my lawyer saved the day...

and people wonder why I hate cops to this very day..
and this cop still has a job.. to this very day.. as a cop...

AND HIS POLICE CHIEF LIVES NEXT DOOR TO ME...AND KNOWS ABOUT IT... NOTHING HAPPENS TO BAD COPS..

enough rant....I am done, carry one... nice colour by the way..

Yup, that’s some screwed up shit no matter how you look at it. Did you buy the bike rider a beer at least?

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Who are you talking to? lol, was there previous conversation in this thread that I missed or something. Didn't even post a pic of your bashed in corvette!

He was talking to me but he typed his response in front of my post he quoted.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
well, if it makes you feel any better, my corvette was rear ended by a douche in a sunfire, pile of shit I might add, as a hit and run, 8 witnesses, dude on a crotch rocket chased him and got a plate number.....

fucking flint cop wrote me with a reckless driving ticket... and... AND.... did not release the report until the day of the court hearing... yes, I took it to court.....
was tossed out.... cop never listed any witness info.... only that I was a single car incident.... he lied.. why..WHY...? you may ask..
because I was not upset at the scene, and said my insurance would cover it... ...... ..... WTF?....

he tried to screw me........ my lawyer saved the day...

and people wonder why I hate cops to this very day..
and this cop still has a job.. to this very day.. as a cop...

AND HIS POLICE CHIEF LIVES NEXT DOOR TO ME...AND KNOWS ABOUT IT... NOTHING HAPPENS TO BAD COPS..

enough rant....I am done, carry one... nice colour by the way..
There are some real shit bags out there , some trying to frame an innocent man of murder , drugs implanted by cops it happens ,

Overboost

Reaction score
He was talking to me but he typed his response in front of my post he quoted.

yes, sorry, my rants come quick with the more tequila I consume.

I have a pic somewhere of the corvette, it was a sad day.
my girl was picking glass out of her pants for 2 hours, the phone pole hit on her side, I attribute our safety to it being a corvette, GM puts all of their tech into those first, and other cars follow. the car was literally bent in the shape of a boomerang.

I was so mad, I went to chase the guy with it, but found I could only go about 7MPH due to the damage. it was still driveable, sorta..

I know most cops are good dudes, I was on the fire dept for several years, got to know most, but if they dont know you, and you dont have a FD ID on you, many will treat you like garbage, because that is what they tend to interact with the most...

this cop was a turd... I have delt with many turd cops...
I am on my local PD as part time, my day job qualifies me and I do a couple days a month as I live in a small township. so I can pick on cops with confidence.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
They figured out the main crossbar for the core support was damaged and had to call the adjuster back out. Total damages are in excess of $15k now. Should’ve thrown some money into the pot and gotten a Raptor hood.

30491EBC-4645-460E-AC84-E5471E90A352.jpeg E304A1EE-91F6-4379-B4D2-11B249F05791.jpeg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They figured out the main crossbar for the core support was damaged and had to call the adjuster back out. Total damages are in excess of $15k now. Should’ve thrown some money into the pot and gotten a Raptor hood.

View attachment 1865 View attachment 1866

Still surprised they didn’t Total it. That’s crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
My question is how da fawk do they have it this long and just now figured that out????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They knew about the frame, but not the crossbar until they tore it down. Then, they had to have a supplement estimate written for more money to order additional parts. You know how that is. It went from 10k to 15k. It sat for about a week before they got to it initially. Wheels of progress turn slow I’m afraid.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Dealing with these internet based insurance companies create most of the hold up.

Gotta wait for their appraiser to show up or the shop takes pix of damage and submits them along with estimate only to be smacked down. Arguing back and forth about repairs. More pictures! Now the insurance company is sourcing used parts for the shop to buy to use in the repair. Used part comes in with broken mounting points/tabs or damage that has to be repaired......etc etc

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Is that a body shop or a ford dealer body shop
that's good work with the new parts , some places depending where its at , they put junk yard parts on and call it a day

This is in fact a Ford collision center and they’re using new parts. I’ve always had my truck serviced here and it was an easy choice for me.

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Awesome that you are finally driving it. Is that your Ranger? I'm looking for a new daily and considering a Ranger among other small trucks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online