Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits

jjltthomas

Reaction score
c56c1c60eba06f2002f5cb0b2a0d00f0.jpg
Mine right now unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjltthomas

Reaction score
Well, it needs the new clutch put in, I’ve got it already, also got frisky and decided that the seals or guides that was letting a little blow by aggravate me at ref lights was a good reason to pull the engine and do the pi swap. I’ve had new heads for over a year. I’ve also had new headers, complete C&L setup, underdrives, and the smog delete kit, all for over a year.
Got to this point in April, it got super hot, and we are still in the upper 90’s with humidity today so this is where she sits. It’s too hot, and I’m too old. Lol. First 2 pics is how she normally looked.
d5bc8d2dad5115b7386b3fef9de7ffe3.jpg
0b852f8698fdcd8fc91c780582f2e2e0.jpg
3f4c8d0acb9dd15c36a51579e12049e8.jpg
8e93f82aa0ae0a4b62a4fdedf66dbc94.jpg
058bbf7d1ec7ecad9999306de555877d.jpg

jjltthomas

Reaction score
Reason it’s on the pallets is it helps me get more clearance to get exhaust, driveshaft, and trans out. I’ve put all Maximum Motorsports suspension under it with the H&R Super Sport springs. So it’s very low. Just helps with ground clearance.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Just be careful
You work with what you got and do the best you can with what you got
But wrenching can be fun and dangerous at the same time
I used to work for hurts rental Corp you would be in the middle of nowhere working on equipment sometimes had to make a special tool to work on it
car looks good

jjltthomas

Reaction score
Thank you I appreciate that. Yeah your right though. Sometimes you make yourself nervous, then it’s time to rethink your plans.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Thank you I appreciate that. Yeah your right though. Sometimes you make yourself nervous, then it’s time to rethink your plans.

You can do the job
Just take the extra step for safety
No car is worth getting hurt if you have blocks any thing to help use it
People think I'm crazy I over killed with Jack stands I have 5 tone at all 4 corners when I'm under any car or truck

jjltthomas

Reaction score
I don’t blame you. I saw a guy years ago under a car with a scissor jack trying to change brakes. When it fell the rotor went through his leg above the ankle. He had to be amputated below the knee. Couldn’t save it. Nothing is worth that repairing a car.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I don’t blame you. I saw a guy years ago under a car with a scissor jack trying to change brakes. When it fell the rotor went through his leg above the ankle. He had to be amputated below the knee. Couldn’t save it. Nothing is worth that repairing a car.

When you do your engine and other things just take your time with it
I myself take all the time in the world because I want it done right the first time , and i enjoy it
Because it comes from me myself and I

Overboost

Reaction score
Made an equipment change..

View attachment 2160
nice, I have the same thing but in the ruby red, I dont want to spend any money on that V6 turd.
it is peppy, but far from anything I would consider respectable, I am thinking about trading it in on a ram, see if I like that any better.
too many gizmos go wrong, it has less than 10k miles and the touch screen is starting to act up, transmission shifts all sorts of retarded and dont forget the goofy ass drive by wire setup it has. pedal commander helped but makes it suck too much gas for its already terrible 17mpg.
I am thinking about getting a tune but I am afraid of what gas mileage lurks under that...
your setup does make it look pretty cool though...

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone I know with a ram regrets it. Except for my buddy with the srt10. But he’s even replaced room much on that as is.

The ecoboost is one of the best trucks on the road. I know plenty of people who daily both stock and heavily built ones with no issues.

You must of gotten one that had been beat on by the previous owner or something.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online