Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits

joe65

Reaction score
At work today.
ee77051392adf0f38bbc0859eb39d9a2.jpg

I just saw a 96 mystic on FB for $4900 that i might think about. Mystics are so dang nice! I could never get tired of pics of them! Oh yeah and i'm completely jealous of the black California plates!

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I just saw a 96 mystic on FB for $4900 that i might think about. Mystics are so dang nice! I could never get tired of pics of them! Oh yeah and i'm completely jealous of the black California plates!
I was sent a link to a 96 mystic by a buddy a week or so ago. It had a lot of stuff done, but the paint was shot.

I like the mystics, but the mystichromes have my heart. :)

searay86

Reaction score
If someone made those stock 5 spoke wheels in 9" wide i'd have a couple sets. I like those wheels so much but they just aren't wide enough in the back. anyways like the car, it looks like my 1st 00 GT.

My favorite part about them is how cheap they are lol. Theres always people selling a full set for around $100. For my street set I don't really care if they're only 8"

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Wow, you might be able to R&R the pan with the K member on the car. I had to drop the stock K to change the pan gasket on mine.

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
Wow, haven't been on here in a decade probably. Finally have the stang running again after some work and some coolant leaks I've been chasing. Front suspension rusted and had to be replaced. Decided to strip, polish, seal, glaze, wax it with all the downtime.

Still need to polish the wheels, the clear coat is shot.
Photo Apr 22, 2 54 57 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 22, 9 57 31 AM.jpg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, haven't been on here in a decade probably. Finally have the stang running again after some work and some coolant leaks I've been chasing. Front suspension rusted and had to be replaced. Decided to strip, polish, seal, glaze, wax it with all the downtime.

Still need to polish the wheels, the clear coat is shot.
View attachment 3870
View attachment 3871

Holy hell!!!!! That’s a name I haven’t seen in a long time!!!!! [emoji38]

Welcome back!!! We cleaned this place up a bit and have a great active crowd!! Good time to come back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraRGuy

Reaction score
I was sent a link to a 96 mystic by a buddy a week or so ago. It had a lot of stuff done, but the paint was shot.

I like the mystics, but the mystichromes have my heart. :)

I had a '96 Mystic Cobra. They are certainly beautiful. Mine was in an accident where a motorhome ran into me while I was stopped at a light. Swanson Ford's body shop had to contact Ford who flew a guy out from Dearborn to verify it was an original Mystic Cobra and only released just enough paint to complete the repair. Yes, $800/qt.
What really disappointed me about the car was how slow it is off the line. I was getting my butt spanked by way too many other vehicles for my liking. I traded it in on my '95 Cobra R.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online