Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Parked early waiting for yearly mot test - open at 8am it's currently 6.50am but first come first served so got to be early...

IMG_20210904_0649016.jpg

Definitely not here for anything to do with the advert to the right-hand side of the image.

TMW

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Ha! Too early...

Car passed the mot with 3x advisories - 1 tyre close to the legal limit (I knew that) and 2 others I can remember but nothing to worry about.

Jaguar X-Type mot in October...

TMW

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Ha! Too early...

Car passed the mot with 3x advisories - 1 tyre close to the legal limit (I knew that) and 2 others I can remember but nothing to worry about.

Jaguar X-Type mot in October...

TMW

Great! I’m curious. Did you ever fix your leaking top issue?

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Well, no but yes but no.

I took the rear seats out and found tons of water under there and the sound deadening foam under it was saturated.

Sucked all the water out but didn't put the foam back in - it's much improved and now only holds water in the car in the most torrential of rainfall.

Odd, but works for me...!

TMW

Venompower

Reaction score
its sooooo close.
Zcctuvo.jpg

I am tempted just to put the floor jack under it and make it fit...
That was immediately where my mind went lol, just toss the floor jack under and it boom done!

TrickVert

Reaction score
Up in the air for an oil change and replacing the end sections of my Heimholz resonator tubes. I blew one off a few weeks back, and decided to replace them both since tried to lengthen them by leaving a gap in the middle of the band clamp. The right one hangs a little low, and I guess it scraped one too many times and loosened up.

IMG_20211010_193453.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online