Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits

Snorky

Reaction score
Both of my SN95's are "rescues" - the iris '94 has high miles and was pretty heavily neglected but I had some time to invest so it's pretty good now. I was originally looking for a V6 to rescue but the price was right..
The most common thing I hear from people is "so what color you gonna paint it?"

Still some work to do under the hood, this is how it sits now - most of what's visible is new.
View attachment 23318
Yeah.. fucking pink son! That's what I w9uld tell them anyway. Hahaha colors awesome. Most people who hate on it are just insecure with their masculinity

TTSaleen

Reaction score
This morning in the garage. Drove the TTSaleen last weekend and drove the 68 Charger to work yesterday.
The wife took her G8 out recently as well.
When I can during these winter days, if the temp is decent and no rain I try to drive 'em! Especially now that they are all running E85!
Ryan

58F3D444-4DC6-4DF5-99AA-E003F5C4CF27.jpg
ADFE4F53-541D-4F7E-9E3A-E4F5DAFB7CD4.jpg

shovel

Reaction score
When I can during these winter days, if the temp is decent and no rain I try to drive 'em!

They squirt rust sauce all over the roads where I live so I don't even think about taking my old survivors out in that. I hate even taking my pretend jeep through it but the alternative is stay home all winter.

I know that it's popular for car enthusiasts and environment activists to hate each other but I sure wish we could team up to end the practice of destroying everyone's car deliberately.

J_lope82

Reaction score
This morning in the garage. Drove the TTSaleen last weekend and drove the 68 Charger to work yesterday.
The wife took her G8 out recently as well.
When I can during these winter days, if the temp is decent and no rain I try to drive 'em! Especially now that they are all running E85!
Ryan

View attachment 23567
View attachment 23568
Very nice collection.

TTSaleen

Reaction score
Very nice collection.
Thanks! I didn't get the Mach1 in the pic but it's also one of my favorite builds.
I was recently asked what kind of car would I buy if I could and I told them I actually have all the cars I have ever wanted. I'm really happy to be fortunate enough to have found each of these cars as they are cool and unique in their own way.
I love cars with character and have never been a guy that runs out to buy the latest/newest thing.
Each time I take any of these out, I always get people either asking me about them or giving me a thumbs-up.
To me that is better than anything else in a car build.
Ryan

IMG_0483_1_.jpg

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Slightly.. Has to be brake dust..
I was thinking it must be the angle.

The front wheels look huge and the back ones look like they are angled in, but all is dead straight and happy in reality...

TMW

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I was thinking it must be the angle.

The front wheels look huge and the back ones look like they are angled in, but all is dead straight and happy in reality...

TMW

Picture angle makes the rear wheel appear to have negative camber was my first thought!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txnszn

Members online

No members online now.