NXGHOST said:
Dalamar said:
fr500soncar0204xi.jpg

Are those 17's or 18's?
Sorry for the lag -
they are 18's :)

97WhitePony

Reaction score
NXGHOST i am totally in love with that car... i have seen it on other boards, and its even been emailed to me time and time again... Its just so clean and the pictures quality is GREAT... just a great car, i will marry it one day... and on that note, BUMP for more whit cars.... and ill add one of mine plus the sig pic...

CopyofPicture001.jpg

NXGHOST

Reaction score
97WhitePony said:
NXGHOST i am totally in love with that car... i have seen it on other boards, and its even been emailed to me time and time again... Its just so clean and the pictures quality is GREAT... just a great car, i will marry it one day... and on that note, BUMP for more whit cars.... and ill add one of mine plus the sig pic...

Thanks! To be honest all you need are the wheels! LOL. I had them for sale recently with brand new rubber for $1400 and had no bites. I ordered some Anthercite FR500's for it but sold them instead and just kept the white wheels!

Pics wre taken with an older Sony 515 camera on a tripod.

97WhitePony

Reaction score
NXGHOST said:
97WhitePony said:

Thanks! To be honest all you need are the wheels! LOL. I had them for sale recently with brand new rubber for $1400 and had no bites. I ordered some Anthercite FR500's for it but sold them instead and just kept the white wheels!

Pics wre taken with an older Sony 515 camera on a tripod.

Well thanks... im goin with the 18'' Fr500 silvers when i get the car outa the shop from being wrecked.. theyre just sitting here staring at me

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
97WhitePony said:
im goin with the 18'' Fr500 silvers when i get the car outa the shop from being wrecked.. theyre just sitting here staring at me

I like the stock wheels on your lowered car.

The silver 500's will look sweet too though!
Do you ever talk to them, sittin there staring at you and all?

97WhitePony

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
97WhitePony said:
im goin with the 18'' Fr500 silvers when i get the car outa the shop from being wrecked.. theyre just sitting here staring at me

I like the stock wheels on your lowered car.

The silver 500's will look sweet too though!
Do you ever talk to them, sittin there staring at you and all?

Yea, i took them to lunch in the truck yesterday. I want to keep them happy ya know... but they are still so sad and naked... the tires are out in the garage just hanging out... The lugnuts keep them entertained though

Spyder

Reaction score
More of my car, thanks dalamar you impatient caffer :slap:

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
97WhitePony said:
Yea, i took them to lunch in the truck yesterday. I want to keep them happy ya know... but they are still so sad and naked... the tires are out in the garage just hanging out... The lugnuts keep them entertained though

good times, good times.

Hey, here's another pic of the gray anthracite FR500's you guys like so much

gyfr500white.jpg

Z28 This

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
97WhitePony said:

good times, good times.

Hey, here's another pic of the gray anthracite FR500's you guys like so much

gyfr500white.jpg

nut nut