Post pics of your detailing products.......

wytstang

Reaction score
Saw this topic on a couple of forums so I figured why not
DSC00967.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

SonicStang

Reaction score
:eek:
Wow... that's alot. I use Mother's Quick Detailer, Eagle One Interior Cleaner, Nevr Dull for the polished Aluminum Wheels, Sonax Wax... well basically that's it.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Niiice man.

I'll get a pic of my stuff here soon.

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
Matt who's waffle weave towles are those??? How did they perform??

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ill see if i can get a pick when my next shipment comes in :)

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wytstang said:

The one is the Meguires, the other is from www.e-shine.ca the eshine one seems to pick up water better, the meguires seems to pick up water well once its damp though but yea the eshine one really sucks it up...just wish they made bigger ones.

NXGHOST

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
wytstang said:

The one is the Meguires, the other is from www.e-shine.ca the eshine one seems to pick up water better, the meguires seems to pick up water well once its damp though but yea the eshine one really sucks it up...just wish they made bigger ones.

You should try our new line of Microfiber! Our new Dehydrator Waffle Weave is much better yet.

Chris Pace
eShine Canada

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my stuff,
I think I need some more!

supplies8-06.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wytstang - it looks like you have 3 more things than I do. ;)

What do you have that I dont, and why do you like it??

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
1) I have PB APC (all purpose cleaner) and use if for interior cleaning mixed 10:1 of full strength for engine cleaning which it need to happen again lol and tire cleaner. I also use it for the carpet in my apartment and sofa as it doesn't have a strong chemical smell. Again I grabbed the gallon on sale which is way more then I needed, a 32oz bottle should last you for some time (depending if you use it full strength often).
http://www.autogeek.net/pbapc32.html
2) PB Spray and Wipe it's a waterless car wash living in a apartment I don't have a hose (the apt now has a car care center with running water yay) and it was a heaven sent. Seeing as it is HOT out I use spray and wipe quite a bit (with a plush mf towel). I've used it on the car when it was pretty dirty and it had zero problems cleaning the car.
3) Megs #16 which is absolutely awesome, I apply it super thin and get 2/3 months easy out of it (1 coat). It will outlast Nattys period (all though Nattys will give a wetter look). Sad thing is Megs no longer makes it and it's price has doubled from 12.50 to 20.50
(http://cgi.ebay.com/Meguiars-Profes...ryZ50450QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
It does give white a very nice "glow" more noticeable during dust/dawn.
That's all I can see....

SonicStang

Reaction score
Look what the UPS man brought today! :naughty:

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
Carefull with that rotory if you haven't used one before you can do some real damage. ALITL8 you win LOL

ALITL8

Reaction score
wytstang said:
ALITL8 you win LOL

hahaha yea i wish it looked that good right now... its been in the road A LOT!!! ive barely had time to wash my ass much less my truck and trailer :-\

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I hear ya, since cleaning all these overspray cars, I haven't touched my truck...
It needs a wash.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a better pic of my stuff.

pbcart.jpg

I got a few more PB's items to complete the line, I pretty much have everything they make :D
I've actually used up the Natty's wax (blue and white), the blue and white polish, and the whole bottle of the car wash soap and half of the ssr2 cleaning all those overspray cars. Replaced all that and got the SSR1, and the wheel spray and rinse.

Tried the wheel spray and rinse tonight, it worked great, I was skeptical, but I didn't wipe it at all, and there was no black crap / brake dust / grime after i hosed it off. wiped my finger on the spoke sides, and there was no residue.
+1 for someone wanting to try it.

I think that cart is pretty handy for holding all my crap ;D

OP
OP
wytstang

wytstang

Reaction score
My God man I have never seen some one take a liking that fast to a product line and bought the whole damn thing lol. I will say this Cobra mf towels are $$ personally I would recomend exceldetail.com for mf towels and sheepskin wool wash mitts. His prices are awesome and his towels are some of the best out there with out the hefty price tags. Just yesterday I got my order from Patrick (exceldetail.com) and his Elite mf towels are awesome I also use his Yellow polishing towels, I ahve yet to see anybody beat his price on sheepskin wool mitts (on sale 3 med. plush mitts for $15)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah