Post pictures of your three favorite mods!

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
This has been a big hit in the Facebook group! Please post pictures and a description of your favorite three mods!!

I’ll kick it off:

1. The carbon fiber T1 wing is BY FAR my #1 favorite mod. These were an extremely limited run a few years back and I’m one of the fortune few to have one. It’s a little rough around the edges but no two are alike.

2. The Coyote swap! This was a game changer for my car. For years, I wrestled with failure and setbacks but this one mod literally breathed new life into the car.

3. The heat extractor hood! It flat out works. It reduced my cylinder head temps by at least 10° under normal driving conditions. Can’t wait to see how it helps on the track.

8CB379D3-45AD-4EB5-AA6E-5F7BB386EF5C.jpeg

apsmith49921

Reaction score
1. Comp 106300s. They aren't in yet but it'll be a ton of extra fun 20221009_180715.jpg

2. E85. Smells great and added some nice power
20220714_194339.jpg

3. 10.5 inch termi reps. A great refinishing project. They'll look great on the car
20220730_155334.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
only 3(pics)? ok I will play
First the Ridetech shock waves and air ride system but I especially love that I was able to hide the controller for it in the overhead console I installed.
gPwX04g.jpg
The vortech made it a WHOLE lot more fun, at least till the tranny started to complain. I also have to give an honorable mention to my intake, and the killer pipes coolant hose since its in there.
OXn1Jy3.jpg
The vortech led me to my next purchase, the T56 magnum.

RAdgFy4.jpg
I also like the switch plate in the pic as it give me access to my loud button

maillemaker

Reaction score
only 3(pics)? ok I will play
First the Ridetech shock waves and air ride system but I especially love that I was able to hide the controller for it in the overhead console I installed.

The vortech made it a WHOLE lot more fun, at least till the tranny started to complain. I also have to give an honorable mention to my intake, and the killer pipes coolant hose since its in there.

The vortech led me to my next purchase, the T56 magnum.

View attachment 20883
I also like the switch plate in the pic as it give me access to my loud button

What does the switch plate do? Is it just for looks?

Neat idea to use the ashtray for something useful!

Subtlebeast

Reaction score
That instrument panel is cool! Tell us about it!

It’s the Holley 6.86 digital dash. The picture is the layout I use most. You can incorporate virtual switches like a switch for your fans. I also have might turn signal indicators. I can scroll to other layouts like just a tach with shift light when needed. I had a bunch of gauges and monster tach in the past which I end up selling since the dash covers it all. The only real issue is my fuel gauge is a bit erratic but other than that it’s been awesome. It’s not cheap though….

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
It’s the Holley 6.86 digital dash. The picture is the layout I use most. You can incorporate virtual switches like a switch for your fans. I also have might turn signal indicators. I can scroll to other layouts like just a tach with shift light when needed. I had a bunch of gauges and monster tach in the past which I end up selling since the dash covers it all. The only real issue is my fuel gauge is a bit erratic but other than that it’s been awesome. It’s not cheap though….
I could not get the holley to play with the ford/sn fuel either and had to go with a seperate gauge for it.

Subtlebeast

Reaction score
I could not get the holley to play with the ford/sn fuel either and had to go with a seperate gauge for it.
Yeah, I gave up. I end up filling up based of of mileage. My car is pretty damn thirsty so I usually don’t push the mileage too much.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.