Post "Upgrades" you bought a Mustang with that are ugly or dumb as f***

green95

Reaction score
When I bought my car it had cobra badges all the way around including the plate on the intake also had yellow calipers. This was the night I got it.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No Pics but when my car was new the wife asked what I wanted for the car so I told her a Saleen S-351 spoiler. When she called Saleen they sold her an SR-351 because it was $400. I had to leave it on the car for a few weeks and not hurt her feelings. I told her it was stolen and it has been buried in the garage ever since.

OP
OP
martinbaca18

martinbaca18

Reaction score
No Pics but when my car was new the wife asked what I wanted for the car so I told her a Saleen S-351 spoiler. When she called Saleen they sold her an SR-351 because it was $400. I had to leave it on the car for a few weeks and not hurt her feelings. I told her it was stolen and it has been buried in the garage ever since.

I would have just sent it back if my wife did that.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
She didn't know any better so I didn't say anything. I should probably dig it out and sell so she doesn't see it.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
She didn't know any better so I didn't say anything. I should probably dig it out and sell so she doesn't see it.

At least sell it so her money isn't wasted into it. Sell it and use the money to buy her something nice as a secret "thank you" for her being cool about buying car parts.

RichV

Reaction score

This would be a 94 GT, stock intake. Then to a pvc plumbing expansion connector, a Fox C&L intake tube, MAF, then K&N filter. Sheer awesome.

SnakeMedic

Reaction score
Some people like them, but I absolutely hated the billet headlight switch and Hurst T handle that came on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online