POST YOUR 99-01 COBRA WHEELS

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I cannot find a pic of these 99-01 Cobra wheels on an SN to save my life.

I've finally stumped google.

I have a potential trade in the works for a set of OEM 99-01 cobra wheels.
Please post a pic of them on an SN if you run them.

PREFERABLY A CRYSTAL WHITE CAR.

If I can remember correctly they may have come powder coated white from the factory...
Can anyone confirm this?
I'd love a white set on my white 98.

These wheels if I'm wrong on my year.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I cannot find a pic of these 99-01 Cobra wheels on an SN to save my life.

I've finally stumped google.

I have a potential trade in the works for a set of OEM 99-01 cobra wheels.
Please post a pic of them on an SN if you run them.

PREFERABLY A CRYSTAL WHITE CAR.

If I can remember correctly they may have come powder coated white from the factory...
Can anyone confirm this?
I'd love a white set on my white 98.

These wheels if I'm wrong on my year.

There more of an off white IIRC. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
The ones I may be getting are polished aluminum. I'm really hoping the guy goes through with the trade. Especially since obviously not many people have them on SN95s. If they're in good shape I'll just polish them up but if they're scratched I'm gonna powder coat either white, anthracite, or matte black.

White cobra r wheels with some bright red calipers is gorgeous. So I'm thinking the same on these.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the wheels on my white cobra are OEM. Check out the link in my signature for the build thread. I have some photos of the car on the first page of the thread when I got it.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
The ones I may be getting are polished aluminum. I'm really hoping the guy goes through with the trade. Especially since obviously not many people have them on SN95s. If they're in good shape I'll just polish them up but if they're scratched I'm gonna powder coat either white, anthracite, or matte black.

White cobra r wheels with some bright red calipers is gorgeous. So I'm thinking the same on these.

Ahh I gotcha. [MENTION=18400]1bad9d5[/MENTION] has those wheels on his SN95.
White cobra r's look sick.. [MENTION=10867]sleepn_sn95[/MENTION] had those on his

1bad9d5

Reaction score
didn't realize that's what was on my car lmaoooo they came with the car and I didn't know 100% which cobras they were haha probably shouldn't have admitted that

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
didn't realize that's what was on my car lmaoooo they came with the car and I didn't know 100% which cobras they were haha probably shouldn't have admitted that

WHATS REALLY FUNNY IS.... You're car is the only sn95 on the entire Internet I found with those wheels. LMFAO and here you are.
I swear it was your sig pic or something.

Post a side shot for me if you can.

How do they sit in the rear wheel well? Need a spacer or are they offset?

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the wheels on my white cobra are OEM. Check out the link in my signature for the build thread. I have some photos of the car on the first page of the thread when I got it.

Nah. Yours are the newer style. More square edged and where the lugs go is deep set. The ones I'm lookin for are 99-00 or 01 I think.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
WHATS REALLY FUNNY IS.... You're car is the only sn95 on the entire Internet I found with those wheels. LMFAO and here you are.
I swear it was your sig pic or something.

Post a side shot for me if you can.

How do they sit in the rear wheel well? Need a spacer or are they offset?

LMAO that's crazy yo, I have no spacers or anything they are 17" wheels... and currently I have 255/45/17 wheels all the way around but im march I plan on buying 18s and selling these wheels with the tires, and hold on lemme try and find an old side pic

1bad9d5

Reaction score
these pics are old but the car hasn't changed and I know that [MENTION=17616]the5.ohh[/MENTION] started a thread a while back about how low he should make his car and hes got a nice pic in that thread of where the wheels sit but here is different angles not perfect side:

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Looks like the rears could be spaced out an inch. I trust spacers installed with a torque wrench.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
We'll I ended up not getting them because like most things on Craigslist they looked better in the pics. Even had some nice nitto tires in the pics and I meet this guy and the wheels are rattle canned silver with 4 different tire brands and 3 different sizes. I walked around his piece of junk SN once didn't say a word then hopped in my car and rolled out. It was like a 45 min drive. Some people amaze me with the shit they do to their cars. I can't even stand having loose change in my cup holders.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Prolly my favourite stock wheel next to the 00r which I never have owned yet

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Prolly my favourite stock wheel next to the 00r which I never have owned yet

Man this car looks GREAT with them. I was very close to buying a yellow GTS before I found my 98. Always liked the yellow.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Man this car looks GREAT with them. I was very close to buying a yellow GTS before I found my 98. Always liked the yellow.

Thanks dude use it's came along way since then , there is a guy selling a set locally with tires that I'm prolly buying for some street wheels for now , I kinda have to hold off on a forged set of wheels due to engine failure early this week

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online