Post your DYNO #'s!

Andrew95GTS

Reaction score
236.89rwhp and 310.38rwtq with mods in sig. This was on a DynoJet dyno at Pro-Dyno in Fort Mill, SC.

Now it is time for a HP Performance Turbo kit. :headbang:

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Travis.jpg

MaximumRisk

Reaction score
have not been to the track yet, but hoping to get high 10's on 18" drag radials :angel4: . We'll see :dontknow:

armyed

Reaction score
mikey94gt said:
armyed said:
577RWHP 558RWTQ

Drool.

Lol thanks but those numbers are actually pretty crappy for the motor that I have. Small blower and I don't have a 3 inch exhaust and unported Intake is just killing me! But she is fun as hell to drive! Here's the actual Dyno Sheet

Dyno95Mustang.jpg

x182dan

Reaction score
^^^ car looks good man. Looks to be a nice sleeper also!

armyed

Reaction score
Thanks! Yea it is a pretty good sleeper since people don't see 94-98's as very fast so its always a ton of fun to see there face after I blow the doors off of them. I like being thought of as slow till its to late!

x182dan

Reaction score
armyed said:
Thanks! Yea it is a pretty good sleeper since people don't see 94-98's as very fast so its always a ton of fun to see there face after I blow the doors off of them. I like being thought of as slow till its to late!

ya man I hear ya on that. My car obviously is not on the level that yours is at but I still get the looks. I even destroyed my first STI on saturday. That was a fun race!

armyed

Reaction score
x182dan said:
armyed said:

ya man I hear ya on that. My car obviously is not on the level that yours is at but I still get the looks. I even destroyed my first STI on saturday. That was a fun race!

Awesome congrats! You car's numbers are pretty stout and would make your car fun to drive and have the ability to beat up on a lot of cars on the road. You don't need to have a ton of power to have fun in a car but its nice knowing I can beat up on some Z06's and the likes.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
That is a wall of torque, and many HP to go with. Nice #'s. I wanna build something that has that much power, I may break down and put turbos on my car.

armyed

Reaction score
mikey94gt said:
That is a wall of torque, and many HP to go with. Nice #'s. I wanna build something that has that much power, I may break down and put turbos on my car.

Thanks, The torque is so nice to have when playing on the streets. Just a little advice, when you build it do it right the first time with a block that can handle the power you are wanting. I went the cheap route with a stock block 331 and when that exploded everything inside got trashed and was all a waste of money. Good luck and Turbos are always nice!

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Thanks, man. It may be a while until I can do anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online