Post your headlights!!!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Handz...post a pic of your fog lights if you can, i am thinking of going with some Hyper Yellow fogs...can you turn yours on without the headlights? night pics would rule O0

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I dont have the re-wire to make the fogs run alone. I bought these Nokya yellow Bulbs at Super Autobachs and in the Stocks housing it looks like an OEM yellow light. almost matches the Amber Sidemarkers but you can tell its yellow.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thats the brand i was looking at. I think with my clear fog lense it will work great.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
the HID's on bimmers dont cost 150 bucks.. add bout another 0 and thats how much they cost. or at least thats what i was told when i asked. i always thought there were 150 bucks for HID's but a car salesman told me 1500. :-\

That is true I was just using it as a refrence, theirs are obviously far superior in quality to the ones ppl are installing on their stangs.

SonicStang

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Matt94GT said:
hey SRT its proven that without projector style headlight housing that HIDs will glare badly, do you notice lots of drivers that are comming at you high beam you thinking you got highbeams on? do they light up the road tonnes better?

Hey Matt, dont listen to all these people staying that is blinds on comming traffic. Its all BS. Nobody ever thinks in have my brights on. I have them aimed a little low and they this light un the roads 10x better than my Silverstars. I think projects on a mustang looks damn rice.....plus i have yellow fogs and the lights looks sick from a distance.

SonicStang said:
I had HIDs and I cannot recommend them. They melted the headlight plug and 30cm of the wiring harness since they need too much power for the small wires.

I am calling BS on this one because HIDs use Zenon Gas...they done burn the gas just Glows....HIDs are 5-10x colder than a standard headlight....so get the facts straight or :gtfo:

....Just putting info out there

Dude I had the Super White HID 6000k whatever bulbs with a ten thousand lightyear warranty. They sucked a$$, that was two years ago.

Nater

Reaction score
do you still have them BJ? If you do, bring them Saturday to Vilsek.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online