Post your latest ticket.

Tekton1377

Reaction score
I don't think this has been done before but I think it would be cool see what everyone gets in trouble for. I got my first ticket in the mustang yesterday.
evagety9.jpg

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Here in Kennesaw , Ga a construction zone is an automatic double fine. The signs on most highways say when workers are present it's doubled.

Mine was a 77 in a 55 4 weeks ago

225 bucks

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Umm.... I don't have any... LOL. This year will be another challenge. I may get that detector from Frank if he doesn't sell it by spring... I don't know how I've dodged the law with as many times as I've been over 100....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I got a parking ticket 2 days ago on campus for parking in staff parking.

I went to go fight it because I am obviously above the law and my school needs to realize that.

OP
OP
Tekton1377

Tekton1377

Reaction score
I got a parking ticket 2 days ago on campus for parking in staff parking.

I went to go fight it because I am obviously above the law and my school needs to realize that.

^^^^ D*** I had the same thing almost happen to me. They left me a warning instead of a ticket though.

ProKiller

Reaction score
i haven't gotten a ticket in years but my wife got a "fix it or ticket" for expired registration back in december. i had gotten the car inspected early so the previous year's registration was still valid and we had moved so the registration papers never came to our new place. out of sight, out of mind type of thing.

lutter94

Reaction score
Try living in Iowa. Stupid roads are 55 mph, when they should be 65. 70 when they should be 75. The list goes on.......

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
1deIk8Sl.jpg

I've only been pulled over 3 times.

1) Camaro tried to race me at every single light. Finally got the best of me.
Got a warning for that.
2) Driving the mustang without a hood. Cop pulled me over to "check my papers". He didn't say a word about my hood. Glanced at my papers, then asked me a bunch of questions about the car :D He liked it.
3) 2 weeks ago. Got pulled over in the mazda, headlight was out. They used the spot light on me, then the two cops came out of their car to tell me my light was out. They asked me the normal questions, then asked if I knew how much a bulb was. I said not much, he said about the price of a ticket. Then asked me if I would fix it the next day. I found the whole incident very odd. I guess it was late at night, needed to check I wasn't drinking.

OP
OP
Tekton1377

Tekton1377

Reaction score
... I've been pulled over 7 times.
Three times in my family's 01 GMC sierra. All three times were speeding. Got a warning the first time and a ticket then next two times.

Once in my Dad's 97 Mazda b2300. Pulled for speeding. Got a warning for that one. (BTW I was a straight up ricer in that thing. Revved at and raced anyone who wanted to! Good times)

Three times in the Mustang. Once to "check my window tint". Once to tell me I had a brake light out but refuse to tell me which one, only to find out it was the middle(a.k.a unnecessary one), and once for speeding. Only got a ticket on the speeding.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
well lately I dont really get pulled over.. Of the 50+ times, was all before i was 21 pretty much. I havnt gotten a ticket in the past 5 years until this past sept for careless driving.

Which I didnt fight and just paid because it isnt that bad lol

1997gtRioRed

Reaction score
No tickets recently but i was riding with a buddy and he got a ticket. only beause of his mouth though. he drives a beat up s10 that doesnt have headlights, but has some fog lights rigged up in the grill. got pull over at dusk, officer said he didnt have any headlights. he pointed to the fogs and said yea i do. The officer said "those arent headlights, Those are DRIVING LIGHTS".

His response? "what the **** do you think im doing?"

Austinx56

Reaction score
Last I remember in Florida, people do about 20 over the limit on a regular basis.....
SO TRUE! so your trying to keep in the flow of traffic on that 55 mph interstate and your doing 70 and so is everyone else around you and your vibrant red mustang is the ONLY one pulled over in the group.......:deeplist:

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The last one I got was like 6 years ago for speed. 40-something in a 30. The officer put the wrong date on it, so I contested it and it was dismissed. It was after midnight on Halloween night... like 1 in the morning, so it would have technically been November 1st. The stupid cop put the date on the ticket as October 32nd. :handz:

Goldmember

Reaction score
None since 2008.

There was a time when I got pulled over often, but that was when I was 21-22 and in a bad phase of my life. Lifetime total is like 7 tickets.

Some were BS stops such as: smoked license plate cover (removed right away), and blue LED plate lights (told a white lie, said I just bought it, was still going thru the car... plausible since I still had temp plate on back)

Best stop was in the Mark VIII. Was out at the bar with some friends. I didn't drink that night but decided to let 'er rip when I left. A mile down the road, I was stopped. Once the cop established I wasn't drinking and was just acting stupid, he asked me about the car, said it sounded good, and to slow down. No tickets even though he could have easily given me exhibition of speed, reckless driving, and 60 in a 40. Amen.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I got pissed today when the car wash took my card but didn't register it so I took off doing 90 in a 35.... Old lady pulls up to me at the next light a mile up the road and calls me a ****ing asshole... ***** you sit there for 45 minutes waiting in line only to have that happen. And besides it was a 5 Lane industrial road...

Yes I know I shouldn't have done it but all I have to say is because Mustang. I had a bad day. Lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

teal95gt

Reaction score
only got one was racing a porsche sort of light to light and I got tagged going around 80 in a 45.... I know some people I didn't have to go to the hearing to fight it =P I know a guy who got a ticket for over 2 grand for speeding LMAO he should have been arrested not sure the cop musta been having a good day or something. Also had cops pull me over a ton for my exhaust but never even gave me a warning, whenever I get pulled over I just say I just fixed blah blah blah and I am making sure my car is running right and they buy it like 90% of the time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online