Post YOUR Videos!

97mustanggt

Reaction score
armyed said:
Well took the car out today and got some video. Still more in it just have to bump up the timing some more. But here she is.

is that the sct livewire? or just like a xm radio? by the stero

BLOWN 95GT

Reaction score
First time making video's with the movie maker let me know what you guys think about them.

armyed

Reaction score
97mustanggt said:
armyed said:
Well took the car out today and got some video. Still more in it just have to bump up the timing some more. But here she is.

is that the sct livewire? or just like a xm radio? by the stero

Wow this is from a few months back...Its actually an Anderson Ford Motorsports PMS(Programmable Management System) I love being able to tune my car while driving it!

NedacFilms

Reaction score
I hope you fellas enjoy my SN95 video... I figured this would be about the best place online to post it, as you fellas should appreciate the SN-95 (aka: Fox-4) platformed modular 4.6 liter DOHC 4V and conventional 5.0 liter OHV Mustangs and Cobras in action... I have much more footage as I try to follow the American Iron series and the Camaro-Mustang Challenge as much as I'm able with working a full time + job.
If you'd like to see more you can check out my Mustang-Town website. Looking forward on networking and chatting with fellow SN95 enthusiasts on the forums... Enjoy the Mustang Road Racing action.

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
NedacFilms said:
I hope you fellas enjoy my SN95 video... I figured this would be about the best place online to post it, as you fellas should appreciate the SN-95 (aka: Fox-4) platformed modular 4.6 liter DOHC 4V and conventional 5.0 liter OHV Mustangs and Cobras in action... I have much more footage as I try to follow the American Iron series and the Camaro-Mustang Challenge as much as I'm able with working a full time + job.
If you'd like to see more you can check out my Mustang-Town website. Looking forward on networking and chatting with fellow SN95 enthusiasts on the forums... Enjoy the Mustang Road Racing action.
i enjoyed the video :thumbsup:

mikey94gt

Reaction score
The recently bought, then sold as a shell 93GT with a 15psi Vortech, Victor Jr heads, custom blower cam, and a stock 5spd....

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I need to my gopro out. But I'll leave you with the only real video I have...

I could listen to it all day.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Me too... that sounds sick. heres my buddie's 64 1/2 with TFS tw heads, Stage 1 cam and edelbrock performer intake. too bad the stock C4 shuts the show down at 3800 on the road.... but she sure sounds good! Brian and I just got done with the top end rebuild of his 289, this was the day after we got everything situated.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's a pretty simple setup, Longtubes, flowmasters (I think...), and then ran straight out. No crossover. Goes to show that unhooked sides don't sound like 2 4cylinders running lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online