Post your winter setup or winter vehicles!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I put my winter wheels and tires on a few days ago. 17x9 Bullitts dipped flex blue and a light coat of gold metalizer, wrapped in Bridgestone Blizzak WS70s. Miss my Saleens big time, but I can live with the winter setup. Love the blue, its different and idc if anyone likes it/dislikes it. I drove in the snow last winter on crappy Goodyear Eagle GT's, they were terrible. So hopefully the Blizzaks help out big time! I will be looking for a daily in the spring time

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm a fan of flex blue if this doesn't prove it lol.

my daily sled

DSCN0809.jpg

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'm a fan of flex blue if this doesn't prove it lol.

my daily sled

DSCN0809.jpg

I'm thinking of dipping mine flex blue. Did you do a black basecoat? Hows it work with registration too? As long as you don't change the color of the door jambs, trunk, engine bay it doesn't matter right?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm thinking of dipping mine flex blue. Did you do a black basecoat? Hows it work with registration too? As long as you don't change the color of the door jambs, trunk, engine bay it doesn't matter right?

I did a black base coat but only because my car was white and wanted to reduce the risk of staining, it doesn't need a base coat though you can just go straight blue. As far as everything I've found the registration doesn't need to be changed because it's not a permanent color change, and of everything I've heard nobody has ever had an issue with it. Like you said most people don't bother with doing the jams so that will be stock color.

Caboose302

Reaction score
Finally got a winter car. Hopefully it will last a while. Only has 60k on it.
ydatu9ur.jpg

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score

This hog is pretty good in the winter, almost done grinding all the rust down and getting por-15 on the frame

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Never thought of you as a mini van guy...

I'm not but when I worked for Toyota I was always driving them. When I had kids it was a no brainer, they are 2 and 4 and have a lot of shit!

The wife drives an Escape and that is just big enough to drive them in for local transport. When we are going out as a family or away for weekend beach trips the minivan is worth its weight in gold.

It is @270hp and faster than most of the riced out stuff I pass on the highway every day.

green95

Reaction score
My daily is an 07 Chevy cobalt about the worst built car I've ever had. Not in bad shape but not worthy of pictures lol. I am still waiting for my ignition switch recall parts to come in so it could fail me at any moment

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I will never own a mini van. I understand the practicality, but I can't do it. Will be a truck or suv for me.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
The daily. Only parking spot left for me is under a big tree as you can see :(

Glad the mustang has the garage

9u9qi9.jpg

9areqygu.jpg

ajymygu4.jpg

ahy6yseh.jpg

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

Latest posts

Forum statistics