Postive for scarface

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
A++ for scareface. Will deal with again if he has anything i need!

Thanks for your shitty loud pipes! :)
media.nl

S

scarface

Thanks Twista...now I finally understand the Shitty Loud Pipe thing....man Im a retard :(

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Why did Twista buy the mufflers?? Is he getting SLP catback or something?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
Why did Twista buy the mufflers?? Is he getting SLP catback or something?

I think he was going to clamp the resonators into the Blowmaster catback. :dunno:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
he was modifying his mac exhaust to run them....

Yep and if it costs to much or if they have to destroy to much shit (like modifying my hpipe im walking out) I'll just save up for the LM II catback and get that. It'll be bad ass with the modular system. 1 day i can run LM1's and the next week i could switch to LM2s. :behind: I get tired of my exhaust tone alot sooner than others i guess. When i first get it... its the best 2 weeks i had in my car. Than after that its like.. uhh not so exciting anymore :-[ What should i do?? Switch to the LM II i have laying around. 2 weeks later.. switch to the LM1's. Modular FTW. Im just scared b/c FETS said it was a bitch taking off his modular cats on his slp Xpipe.

If they install the LM1 w/o touching my HPIPE than im all for it. If they can weld on my new resonators w/o fucking up the modular system than im all for it. I just need them to be future proof for the modular change for my slp lm2 catback.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:
A++ for scareface. Will deal with again if he has anything i need!

Thanks for your shitty loud pipes! :)
media.nl

man i have been trying to get slp's for awhile. unfortunately motors tend to lose compression and pistons get fried so you have to buy motors and such....

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
scarface is good to deal with i got a nitrous supply line from him and it arived in no time at a great price appreciate it .... (sorry this is so late but i didn't even know this place existed haha!!!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online