powder coated my gt40 intake

5.0l cory

Reaction score
Hi everbody new to this site joined January 1and this is my first post got my upper and lower powder coated in gloss black i would to post a pic could i get some help so i can post it and you can tell me what you think about it both upper and lower cost me 30$ thanks

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

To post pictures you will need to upload them to a picture sharing site like photobucket.com and then paste the img url here

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you post the pic on photobucket or one of the other sites you will find somewhere to get the direct link to that pic. save the link with cut/paste and then click the picture frame with the tree in it above and put the link in there.

I am about to send my lower off for ceramic coating and want to do black so I would love to see what yours looks like.

OP
OP
5.0l cory

5.0l cory

Reaction score

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that isn't the right link. It will start with an "Http://" and on photobucket anyway its listed as the direct link. But your putting it in the right place.

OP
OP
5.0l cory

5.0l cory

Reaction score
My pics r on another site if u would to go there i can't join photobucket we have a new email address and my wife is at work she knows what it is sorry

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
what site is it on? Can you give a link too your library?

You can often extract the http address by right clicking on the pic and going to properties. There you can find the HTTP address listed under "address". Again cut/paste it.

OP
OP
5.0l cory

5.0l cory

Reaction score
Allfordmustang then click on 94 94 tech and u will see podwer coated my upper intake by corbra jet cory that is my profile name on that site

OP
OP
5.0l cory

5.0l cory

Reaction score
Thank u so much when comes to computers i have no clue what to do but on that i had help but i find it a little easier on that site thank u and nice mustang

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Very nice. I got my valve covers and alt done gloss black and decided to do the lower in ceramic just for to help every little bit on the temps. Looking forward to sending it off this week.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looks good. Did you sand the intake smooth before the PC or did the powder smooth everything out?
I'm doing the exploder swap too and was leaning toward wrinkle black for the intake.

OP
OP
5.0l cory

5.0l cory

Reaction score
I was going to polish the upper done it once before so I started sanding then remberd it takes a long time. a friend works in a factory here in town gave him the upper to pc but had to do it in gloss black because the only colors they have red green white black. so when I gave the lower I thought it would the same should have sanded it to but I like it. now I will send all the pullyies to my dad who has small pc shop and powder chrome them. thank u for the replys and help

OP
OP
5.0l cory

5.0l cory

Reaction score
next I will put on heads lower it maybe new rims and a new pant job the only thing bad about living in alberta is the rock chips in the paint just don't know how to tell wife yet but she bought me the car and she knows that I am a gear head

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was going to polish the upper done it once before so I started sanding then remberd it takes a long time. a friend works in a factory here in town gave him the upper to pc but had to do it in gloss black because the only colors they have red green white black. so when I gave the lower I thought it would the same should have sanded it to but I like it. now I will send all the pullyies to my dad who has small pc shop and powder chrome them. thank u for the replys and help

I polished my upper and its 90% done but now all that is left is the small areas on the runners and the pain in the butt areas. No way in hell the bottom is getting polished.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online