STNG_96 said:
My buddies 02 gt made 284 at the wheels with:

American Thunder catback
Mac off road X
BBK 70 mm tb
C and L upper intake
diablo tune

so I would guess somewhere around there or a little more with your shorties

No Way! I'm calling the BS flag on that one...those limited bolt ons are not gonna add 50rwhp to a 02 GT.
Stock 5sp dyno in the 225-235 rwhp range.
cat backs add about 0hp just sound...dyno proven over and over again.
X pipe maybe 10 hp so that would be @ 245hp
tb/plenum have been proven to gain @7 rwhp at the most! so thats 252rwhp...not gonna gain another 30rwhp from a diablo tune on a bolt on NA car.

Im going home this weekend, so if he still has the sheet, Ill be glad to get it and scan it to prove it to you
i belive someone told him thats what he made, i'm saying on another dyno it would most likely be much lower. Lots of dyno operators will not load the dyno properly so that it will purposely read higher numbers...this is better for business since most ricers want to dyno race online :)
i've seen 100's of dyno's posted over the years and 4.6's just don't respond like that from those basic mods...thats why i say its BS...not cause i think you or your friend are not being truthful.

Rantheman

Reaction score
well not to be in a broad thing but I see you being around 270-290 rwhp with a good tune

1996mustangGT

Reaction score
yeah
ill say.....
i have no clue,
but make sure to tell us when you get
the thing dyno'ed.
guessing 273.7rwhp....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
STNG_96 said:
DropTopPony said:
STNG_96 said:
My buddies 02 gt made 284 at the wheels with:

American Thunder catback
Mac off road X
BBK 70 mm tb
C and L upper intake
diablo tune

so I would guess somewhere around there or a little more with your shorties

No Way! I'm calling the BS flag on that one...those limited bolt ons are not gonna add 50rwhp to a 02 GT.
Stock 5sp dyno in the 225-235 rwhp range.
cat backs add about 0hp just sound...dyno proven over and over again.
X pipe maybe 10 hp so that would be @ 245hp
tb/plenum have been proven to gain @7 rwhp at the most! so thats 252rwhp...not gonna gain another 30rwhp from a diablo tune on a bolt on NA car.

Im going home this weekend, so if he still has the sheet, Ill be glad to get it and scan it to prove it to you
i belive someone told him thats what he made, i'm saying on another dyno it would most likely be much lower. Lots of dyno operators will not load the dyno properly so that it will purposely read higher numbers...this is better for business since most ricers want to dyno race online :)
i've seen 100's of dyno's posted over the years and 4.6's just don't respond like that from those basic mods...thats why i say its BS...not cause i think you or your friend are not being truthful.

the elite internet Dyno warriors rule :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.