power pipe

94gtInman

Reaction score
Hey guys will a fox power pipe work on a Sn95? (94) gt. Or does anyone have a 94 specific one for sale? I am finishing my build, any help would be great.

Thanks
Adam

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
No it would be too long. I have a 94/95 power pipe that I can sell though if you want one. I am upgrading to a vortech and have a power pipe for it as well. pm me if your interested.

Suspect

Reaction score
depends..I ran a fox tb setup and had a 4" power pipe for a foxbody no problem.

we talking na or pa?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
right you can use fox intake with the elbow to connect to an sn pipe, but you would need to cut the end off of the fox pipe and hope it meets up with the sn95 end of the intake to make that work. He pm'd me about my pipe and he wants it for a vortech. Again the fox pipe will be about 4-5" too long on an sn95 intake. If you got a fox upper intake it would work but the sn would be a no go.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
pretty sure if you have the fox upper(the intake goes in 90 degrees/perpendicular from the intake)and TB you can swap that with the sn upper(with the intake coming in at 45 degrees)

PRO5OHHO

Reaction score
right you can use fox intake with the elbow to connect to an sn pipe, but you would need to cut the end off of the fox pipe and hope it meets up with the sn95 end of the intake to make that work. He pm'd me about my pipe and he wants it for a vortech. Again the fox pipe will be about 4-5" too long on an sn95 intake. If you got a fox upper intake it would work but the sn would be a no go.

so.... he IS buying your powerpipe? anderson ford is "out of stock" right now and i've been staring @ this BBK junk for way too many years.

Addermk2

Reaction score
so.... he IS buying your powerpipe? anderson ford is "out of stock" right now and i've been staring @ this BBK junk for way too many years.

Fox or SN?

I've got a fox piece just sitting here collecting dust.

Sent from my CyanMobileX Evo 4G

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

No I misunderstood him that he wants a pipe for a vortech kit. I am not using my NA pipe but will be using the vortech pipe that came with my supercharger. If you or someone else wants a NA power pipe pm me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online