Power seat problem

BigSkySN95

Reaction score
I just picked up a '95 GT and the power seat doesn't work. I suspected a fuse but reading through the owners manual it didn't say which fuse was for the power seat.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
on my first mustang, i talked the guys off of $500 because of the power seat not working and another $500 because the passenger window didn't work...but fixed by replacing a fuse. :hammer:

i'll go and look in my haynes manua to see which fuse it is. O0

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
Might be a pinched wire grounding out. Had that problem on mine. If not there selling for around $90 on Ebay.

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
I checked my Chiltons and on a 95 its in the distribution box under the hood. Standing at the drivers side fender it should be on the left column 3rd one in from fender to motor. Your cigarette lighter also runs off the same fuse if you want a quick check.

Suspect

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
on my first mustang, i talked the guys off of $500 because of the power seat not working and another $500 because the passenger window didn't work...but fixed by replacing a fuse. :hammer:

i'll go and look in my haynes manua to see which fuse it is. O0
damn i should have done the same. ;D mine wasnt working when i bought mine either, but knew it prolly was a fuse. i fixed it even before getting home.

916_5.0

Reaction score
The fuse that controls your power seat also contols your cigar lighter in the shifter bezel so check to make sure nothing is shorting out behind your shifter mine kept blowing a fuse for a while because the wire was shorting in there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online