Power Steering Hoses?

PikesPeakPony

Reaction score
hey all its been a while. Long story short the 2 hoses coming off of my steering rack on my 96 gt were crushed and need to be replaced. I went to o'reilly and searched ford parts.com as well as searching the forums, and cannot find the exact names of these parts. I'm replacing the rack the pump and the lines coming from the rack. I'm frustrated and the guys from both of my local parts stores cannot help me find the specific hoses. Never replaced the power steering components on a mustang before. i'm unfamiliar with a hydroboost and all that. Has anybody done this before and know what hoses i'm talking about? Or can give me the part numbers?

07GtS197

Reaction score
Have you tried rock auto? I bet theyd have what you need. Im not 100% sure which lines youre referring to so I cant say for sure if they have them.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Rock auto does have the hoses if you want to go new. Otherwise if you want to save money and go with a good used hose I have a few sets of used hoses. just send me a pic of the hoses you need so we are on they are $5 each plus shipping.

OP
OP
PikesPeakPony

PikesPeakPony

Reaction score
Rock auto does have the hoses if you want to go new. Otherwise if you want to save money and go with a good used hose I have a few sets of used hoses. just send me a pic of the hoses you need so we are on they are $5 each plus shipping.

I think I'll take you up on that. I have a picture i will upload here in a few.

OP
OP
PikesPeakPony

PikesPeakPony

Reaction score
25rnksi.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
PikesPeakPony

PikesPeakPony

Reaction score

Why the pic is upside down idk. it want like that on my phone. its the two lines coming off of the rack. the rusty ones.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Why the pic is upside down idk. it want like that on my phone. its the two lines coming off of the rack. the rusty ones.

I have both of those. Send me a text at 563-580-5621 and I should be abel to get you photos and a shipping quote tonight.