Powerdyne bd11a

1slow50

Reaction score
So I been thinkin bout a super charger. My friend is selling a powerdyne bd11a for a grand he also has the fuel mods to go wit it. He said it has a new belt. Is this a decent price?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
1slow50

1slow50

Reaction score
thanks, i was thinking that was kinda high too. i dont know how used it is either. when my friend bought it, it was on a car already and heard it run. i dont think he would of bought it if it wasnt any good. i dont know if all the miles on it is all hard miles. he said they put out good power

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
just curious being new to the supercharger world and trying to learn as much as I can, what was the disadvantage of the powerdyne systems? I remember them back when paxton was still a fairly popular name and then they both just seemed to disappear....

95opal

Reaction score
just curious being new to the supercharger world and trying to learn as much as I can, what was the disadvantage of the powerdyne systems? I remember them back when paxton was still a fairly popular name and then they both just seemed to disappear....

They have internal belts and bearings which are fubar after 9psi...the shafts are also prone to breaking, you couldn't pay me to run a craperdyne.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online